Paul Walker (Ch.10) The Great One

Skip's POV:

*I told you I'd get him back somehow! And I finally did it. I know what I did will haunt me. But at least Paul won't.*

"Skip, did Paul really do any of those things?", Dad asks me.

"No I'm sorry. I lied I know. I told him he had huge payback coming, and that was it.", I confess to my Dad.

"Grounded! Room now!", Mom tells me.

"Yes Mother.", I say walking up the stairs.

~~~

Paul's POV:

"Walker wake up!", the general says.

"2 weeks of training starts now! Am I clear?", the general asks me.

"No!", I yell.

"Excuse me, soldier?"

"No!", I yell back at him.

"Put Mr. Walker in doing his chores all day, and you have to watch him!", he tells the girl.

"Sir yes sir.", a girl says.

*Oh my gosh she's a beauty! I'm gonna make this walk lovely. She grabs a rake and heads toward me. She hands me the rake, I'm assuming I'm raking leaves.*

"Hey so I'm Paul.", I tell her.

"I'm beautiful I know.", she says.

"Confident girls. Paul likey!", I say and she laughs.

"So what are you like?", she asks me.

"I like being the big brother, but I don't get that much attention.", I tell her.

"Ooh sorry about that, Paul.", she says.

"It's fine. As long as I get attention from you.", I say and she pushes me up against the wall.

"Your cute, but I'm not allowed to date. What are you asking for?", she asks me.

"I was gonna say dinner, but since I'm here. Maybe a romantic picnic, maybe some smooching, birds and bees, okay I'm kidding about the birds and bees. But I'm serious about that smooching and romantic picnic.", I tell her.

*She smiles at me and I lean in to kiss her. I nail it! We actually kiss. I feel this spark! Huge spark!*

"You know I kinda want that birds and the bees now. I'm Savannah by the way.", she says holding her hand out.

"Paul.", I say as I shake her hand.

"So what kind of animals do you like?", I ask Savannah.

"Dogs."

"Me too. Oh man I forgot to feed my dog. Zayum it!", I curse.

"Hey hey cowboy no cursing here. Unless It's for something good.", she says and I feel like I died!

"Your really making this hard on me.", I tell her and she giggles.

"So is cowboy my nickname for you?", she asks.

"Yeah. I like that.", I say as I kiss her cheek softly and she walks me to where I have to do my chores.

"I like surfing and I love playing with dogs.", she says.

"Me too. I'm not lying I do also!", I say.

*She kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear:*

"I like that we have all of this in common. Maybe one day we can become boyfriend and girlfriend.", she says and I smile.