Paul Walker (Ch.44) Santa Baby!

Recap Skip's POV:

*I did something behind Paul's back. If he finds out, I'm in so much trouble!*

Paul's POV:

*I nibble on Savannah's neck.*

"Paul quit. Baby I'm tired."

*I don't say anything, instead I just keep nibbling on her neck.*

"Paul I'm going to get you if you don't quit."

"I'm not gonna quit baby.", I tell her as she turns over and faces me.

"Wait you were with me last night right?", she asks me.

"Well I had to leave to get something at the store, then my Mom needed me for a couple of hours. I put you in the bed, because you were asleep. Why? What happened?"

"Nothing I don't guess."

"Savannah are you okay?"

*Skip comes in the room.*

"Martin!"

"Hey brother. What's up?", he asks all jittery and nervous.

"Nothing. Why are you jittery and nervous? And why are you in my house? Is something going on between you two?", I ask him.

"No. Nothing's going on. I was just...I'm gonna leave.", he says.

"Skip. What is going on?"

"Nothing! I gotta go!", he says leaving fast.

*I brush it off. I get dressed to go to work. Movie! I go to the movie set, since Savannah said I could. When I'm finished I go home and find Skip at the door.*

"Paul I need to tell you something. I slept with Savannah last night.", Skip says.

"You will never make this up to me!", I yell at him.

"The thing is, since you slept with her last night, it could be your baby and not mine. And you do not want it to be yours, don't you? Because you know what's gonna happen if it is.", I threaten him.

"I hate you so much, Skip!"

"I know."

*I go inside and I shut the door. I go back out and punch him hard in the face.*

"Go home!", I tell him and shut the door on him again.

*I pick up Lily and I play with her for a while.*