Paul Walker (Ch.4) Look Alike

Skip's POV:

*When I get to school on Friday, Paul shoves me. If he's mad I don't remember doing anything to him. He was fine last night. Today's the last day of Paul's grounding. So when we get home and when he gets ungrounded he's gonna kill me.*

"So Skippy I was thinking maybe you and I could take a walk.", he tells me.

*I haven't seen Haley in three days. Rumour has it that she moved. I don't know really.*

"No I'm not taking a walk with you, Paul.", I tell him as he slams me into the wall.

"You thought I was giving you choices? You don't have a choice your walking!", he tells me.

*He grabs me again and we walk. He walks us to the football field and all of his friends are there. School gets out at 1:00 today, any moment we should be able to leave. He shoves me to the ground.*

"Alright Skip, you know what I'm gonna do to you? A lot of stuff if you don't go and get in the car now!", he yells at me and I run to get in the car.

*He follows me and he gets in.*

"Wimp.", he mumbles.

*I heard him. I punch him and punch him. He grabs my hands, and he looks at me angry. Yeah now I'm dead! I'm dead on.*

"You just wait.", he says to me as he starts driving.

*When we get home, I run inside and I run up to my bedroom, and hide. He opens my door and he finds me. He throws me on my bed.*

"Alright Skip this won't hurt at all. It's gonna hurt a lot!", he says punching me as I grunt and try my best to throw him off.

*Cody and Caleb come in ad they help him. He punches my stomach, kicks my stomach, and he knees me in the ribs. I can barely breathe. They let me go and I fall to the floor trying my best to breathe.*

"I will be the death of you Skip.", Paul says to me.

*I'm laying here on my floor trying to breathe. I hear more grunting as I open my door to find Cody and Paul fighting.*

*Cody pushes Paul on the table and he smacks him down on it. Caleb's trying to get Cody off before somebody gets hurt. Ashlie goes down there and tells them to quit.*

*I shut my door, pretending I hear nothing. I hear a bang, then I run downstairs. Cody's on the floor bleeding from his mouth, and Paul's on top of him breathing hard. I have no idea what to do. Ashlie takes care of it for me, she cleans Cody up. Paul comes back in my room and he grabs me by my suspenders. He hooks them on a hook and he pulls me back and lets me go. When Mom and Dad get home I tell them what happened, and I show them my back.*

"Paul!", Dad says as you start hearing punches.

*Paul's punching Dad to get away from him. Cody helps Dad and Cody punches Paul in the face hard. He pins Paul down for him.*

"Paul quit hurting people. You hurt Skip's back bad, his back is beaming red.", he tells him.

"I'm sorry I don't know what got in me!", he says as he calms himself down.

*Dad just walks out of the room, and he goes to Caleb. Caleb tells Dad he and Ashlie tried getting Cody off of Paul.*

*I just go back to my room and I lay down. Ashlie checks on me to see if I'm fine. I nod yeah and I get up. I go into my bathroom, and I wash my hair, I put contacts in my eyes, I put on a different shirt, pants, shoes. And I go into Paul's room.*

"Whoa!", he says as he gets up.

"Dude me and you are the identical ones. We should have fun with Mom and Dad.", he says smiling at me.

*We go downstairs and we wear the same shirt, same pants, shoes, and we have our hair the same way. They all look at us.*

"Can to you tell who is who?", I ask not in a squeaky voice.

"No." Cody says.

*Caleb's mouth is open and he's still trying to figure it out.*

"I'm Paul.", I say.

"And I'm Skip.", he says squeaky.

"Weird...", Cody says.

"Unseen in this house.", Caleb says.

"What?", Mom asks.

"I don't know.", Caleb says stuffing food in his mouth.

"So am I ungrounded or?", I ask Dad.

"Yeah I guess but no more fighting.", Dad say as Paul shakes his head. So do I.

*Paul and I go upstairs and he teaches me how to get a girlfriend.*