Paul Walker (Ch.3) Paul's Payback

Giving credit to @makaylabrooke15 for helping me with the broken arm idea. Thanks!

Paul's POV:

*I'm seriously gonna kill Skip. He made a girl beat me up so he can get his glasses back. I was gonna give him his glasses back, after a minute. He smacked me in the hallway, he punched me at lunch, he talked to me when I told him not to! He's dead meat now.*

"Skip!", I say getting up out of the chair.

"Paul get back in this seat right now!", Dad tells me.

*I tell him to hang on.*

"You are so gonna be dead meat. You know that right? You better know it because I'm going to literally kill you!", I say charging at him and Dad trips me and he ties to me a chair, so I can't hurt Skip.

*Oh I'm gonna hurt him. You just watch! He jumps up like a little girl. I laugh and I smile like an evil person would.*

*Dad unties me because we have to eat dinner. I sit beside Skip yay! Note my sarcasm. I stomp on Skip's foot, I poke him in the side, I do anything to torture him. He's really on my bad side right now. After we get done eating, I pretend to be calmed down, so Dad will let me go to my room. He does. Skip walks up the stairs, and I walk behind him. As soon as he turns the corner, I grab him and slam him mouth shut.*

"Zip!", I say to him as he shuts up.

*We go down to the basement, and I throw him on the floor.*

"You have no idea how much pain your gonna be feeling!", I tell him picking him up and slamming him down on the ground.

*I beat him up and I grab him arm and twist it.*

"Mother!", he tries to say as I twist his arm even more.

"Paul please quit! I'm sorry!", he begs me and I laugh.

"Yeah your not getting out of this one, Skip.", I tell him as I hear a snap.

*He yells out in pain. I run out the back door and I just run.*

"PAUL!", Dad yells coming after me.

*He finally reaches me and he tackles me to the ground.*

"I was just playing with him. I didn't mean to break his arm! I was just trying to make him scared. I'm sorry.", I tell my Dad.

"You are grounded, Paul! I'm serious! You just broke his arm!", he tells me.

"I didn't mean to, I was just playing around with him. I'm sorry Dad.", I tell him as he gets me up and he takes me back to the house.

*I get sent to my room, without dessert. Not fair! I could've killed him if the punk didn't yell.*

*Mom takes Skip to the hospital, to get it checked out. They come home and Dad comes in my room. I look at him.*

"What?", I ask him.

"Look what you did to Skip, Paul.", he says as Skip comes through the door.

"He seems fine to me.", I say as I shrug.

*Dad grabs me and slams me against the wall. My eyes get big all of a sudden. He's about to yell at me, loud.*

"Paul, YOU BROKE HIS ARM! And he seems fine to you? Geez Paul what are we gonna do with you? Military school? We gotta do something.", he says letting me go.

"No no no military school!", I say loudly.

"I told you I didn't mean to hurt him! I didn't mean to break the nerd's arm. I was just scaring him for payback.", I tell them.