Paul Walker (Ch.36) And Smile!

And I know it's really Meadow and Paul, but pretend it's Paul and Lily:)

Interview with Skip:

*Skip's POV:

"Paul punched me in the nose twice! He broke my nose, my arm, almost my leg. He was a mean brother."

"Shut up.", he says to me.

"No."

"Yeah shut up, nerdy."

*I hit his chest and he laughs.*

"That didn't hurt."

*I ignore him and talk still. Lily walks to Paul and he picks her up. He kisses her cheeks which makes her laugh.*

~~~
Flashback:

(P's POV:)

*When I got home from running from Skip, I shut the door. Savannah sits on the couch waiting for me sit down.*

"You okay?", she asks.

"Yeah. Just running from Skip. He's not gonna hurt me though. We were racing home."

*Skip comes through the door, a few minutes later.*

"Oh man, you beat me!", he says.

"Yeah. I did.", I say.

~~~
End of flashback:

*So now I have to do a photoshoot with Lily. I love my Lily Pie. Cody and Caleb are here, so is Savannah.*

"Smile Lily smile.", Savannah says.

"Come on honey smile.", I say tickling her to try to get her to smile.

*She doesn't smile.*

"Lily smile please.", Savannah says grabbing her favorite toy and holding it up in the air.

"She's not happy with me.", I say.

*I frown as Lily starts crying.*

"Yeah she's not happy.", I say as I give Lily to Savannah.

*I kiss Savannah's forehead.*

~~~
Interview about Savannah and Paul:

"When I first met her dad at military school. He wanted to kill me. He just didn't like me. He likes me now. He never liked the idea of me dating his daughter. Now he likes the idea of me dating and being married now to his daughter. He doesn't know how much I love her.*I say and look at Savannah.*. He didn't know how much I love my daughter, Lily.", I say looking at Lily.

"I love them. Love them completely.", I say.

"I met Savannah at Military school, because I got sent there for doing stuff to Skip. Ever since then we've been together."

"You said she used to go to your school?", Ellen asks.

"Yeah she did. After that I met her, we started dating, I got in movies, got famous, bought a house and started a family."

"I think y'all are a cute couple.", Ellen says.

"Thanks Ellen."

*Lily starts giving kisses to Ellen. I smile and Ellen holds her.*

"How could you not wanna take this baby home with you?", Ellen asks and I laugh.

"Trust me, everybody wants to take her home.", I tell Ellen.

*She laughs and hands Lily back to me.*

*We leave and go home. We play with Lily for a while, until she gets tired, then we go to bed.*