Paul Walker (Ch.9) Payback On Paul

Paul's POV:

*I run home after being humiliated. I run inside the house and I lock the door, and I slide down to the floor. I ask God for forgiveness, because I won't try to hurt him anymore.*

"Open the door, Paul!", Skip yells.

"No go away!", I yell back.

"Open it now!", he yells.

*I decide to just ignore him. Skip goes through the other door, and he punches me across the face. I hold my cheek, as it throbs in pain. He hits me again and my cheek bleeds on the inside. I hit him back hard. Skip grabs my arms and slams me on the ground.*

"Remember when you broke my arm? It's payback time!", he says.

*He twists my arm, until you hear this popping sound. I yell out in pain and cry out, because of how bad it hurts.*

*Mom and Dad won't be home for another hour, and it hurts so bad! They crushed my phone. So I just lay here in pain, yelling and crying until they get home.*

"Mom he broke my arm!", I yell out crying.

"Oh my gosh really?", she asks me.

*I cry out still as my Dad comes through the door.*

"What happened?", he asks.

"Skip broke my arm! I'm in so much stinking pain! I had to wait for an hour until you guys get here, because they crushed my phone.", I tell Dad.

"It's not broken just sprained.", Mom says.

"I can't move my arm! It hurts!", I yell.

"Hey calm down, Paul.", Dad says and they wrap my arm up in a ice pack.

*I sit on the couch in pain still.*

"Paul did you do anything to him?", Mom asks me.

"I only punched him, because he was physically hurting me.", I tell her.

"Skip says you stripped him naked and made him walk around school like that for the whole day. Paul are you lying?", she asks me.

"No I'm not lying. All I did was punch him.", I say honestly.

"Mom's he's lying he made me strip naked! He even filmed it.", Skip says as he shows Mom a video.

"No I didn't! I promise you I didn't do anything this time!", I tell them.

"Paul your going to military school and that's it!", Dad says.

"But I didn't do anything! I swear I didn't do anything except punch him! Why don't you believe me? I always tell you the truth when I hurt him! And this time I didn't hurt him, I didn't make him strip naked and walk around school all day! I didn't do it!", I say.

"Pack your bags, Paul!", Mom says.

"I didn't...", I say and I walk upstairs.

"The one thing I didn't do and you take notice!", I say as I slam my door.

*I don't pack my bags or anything, I just sit on my bed crying.*

"Paul did you steal a car?", Mom asks me.

"No I didn't.", I say.

"Paul tell me the truth-"

"I am! I am telling you the truth! I AM!", I say as I have tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Get downstairs now.", she says as I shake my head no.

"No I'm not leaving. The one thing I didn't do Mom and you all of sudden take a notice at Paul.", I say.

"He also told me you held him against his will when you got home.", she says.

"I didn't, but I'm about too!", I say running downstairs and yelling at him.

"Your a liar Skip! I hate you! I never ever in my life made you strip naked! Stole a car, what else did you tell her?", I ask him.

"That I made love because I didn't!", I yell pushing Skip and he punches me.

*He gets on me, punching me, I punch him back as we fight on the floor. A general picks me up, and hand cuffs me, and body checks me.*

"I'm telling you I didn't do anything.", I say as the general walks me out the door to military school.

"Will you listen please?", I beg them.

"I didn't do it! Believe me my god please!", I beg my Mom and Dad as they walk me through the yard.

*They put me in the police car and they take me to military school.*