Paul Walker (Ch.37) Sleep Away!

Savannah's POV:

*Paul's taking me out to eat, and he seems suspicious about something. He won't tell me. I'm really curious to know what he's hiding. Mama Walker is staying and watching the baby, while we eat. Paul opens the car door for me. I get in and tell him thanks. He shuts my door and he gets in his side, then we leave.*

"Paul, somethings bothering you. What is it?"

"Bothering me? No. Umm I'm fine.", he says.

*I could tell it was a lie. About how many times he blinked. 5. Then he gives me 'I didn't do nothing look.' We get to the restaurant and he helps me out, because Paparazzi's are everywhere!*

"Hey Paul we heard you slept with a girl last night. Who was it?"

"My wife.", he says.

"No it wasn't! You have pictures with the girl all over the web. You didn't see Mrs. Walker?", a guy asks me.

*Paul gives him the death stare. I know something's wrong now. The guy pulls out his phone and shows me. I look at Paul and he's starting to get really pale.*

"Is this true?", I ask him.

"No....", he says.

*I give the guy back his phone.*

"Come on Paul spill it. We know.", the guy says again.

*Paul doesn't say anything. He just grabs my hand and he starts walking me inside. I push him away and I slam him against the wall.*

"Is. This. True?", I ask him.

*He looks at me, he only blinks once. If you do something to him and when he's really guilty, he'll only blink once for a yes, twice for no.*

"Paul. Come with me!", I say grabbing him and pulling him inside the restaurant, and going into the family restroom.

"Sit.", I tell and him and he puts the lid down on the toilet, and he sits.

"Paul, did you do this?", I ask him.

"No.", he says blinking about 6 times.

"I know your lying. Tell me now. Or my Dad will come down here and make you spill it himself."

*He doesn't say a word.*

"Alright then.", I say calling my dad.

*My Dad comes down here in about 2 minutes. Paul looks more nervous. Dad grabs Paul and he puts him in a headlock.*

"Okay Paul. Did you sleep with another girl?", I ask him.

"No! Are you crazy?", he asks me after he blinks 5 more times.

*My Dad kicks him in the leg and Paul grunts.*

"Paul I want to know!"

*My Dad leans him over and he pulls the toilet seat lid up and he puts Paul's face near the water.*

"Don't do this to me please!", Paul begs.

*Dad puts his face in the water. Paul struggles getting up.*

"Tell me or else.", I tell him.

"I didn't...", he says before Dad pushes his head back down.

"Okay okay okay I did! I did!", Paul says and my Dad pushes his face back in the water.

*I go over there and I pull him out by his ear.*

"Why Paul why? Do you not like me? Am I not enough for you?", I ask him.