Paul Walker (Ch. 25) How Do You Feel?

Paul's POV:

"How do you feel Princess?", I ask Savannah as she still lies in bed.

*Looks like it's the only thing she might do today. I feel her head and she's not burning up anymore. I smile and I kiss her forehead.*

"Paul I still don't feel good.", she says and she grabs my hand.

*I get in the bed with her and I pull her into my arms.*

"I'm sorry you don't feel good baby.", I tell her and she scoots closer to me.

"Do you want anything to eat? You have to take your antibiotic I just remembered."

*I get up and I get her pill. I get some water.*

"Honey. I got it. Open up babe.", I tell her as she sits up.

*I give her the pill and I give her the water. She gets sick again.*

"I might need to take you back to the doctor. We gotta get something else.", I tell her as I wipe her mouth off for her.

"Paul..."

*I get back in the bed with her. I kiss her cheek.*

"Honey you have to get up, I'm gonna have to take you to the ER again...", I tell her and she gets sick again.

*She coughs and she sits up, tries to get up, and kinds starts falling. I get up and I catch her.*

"Ok come on sweetheart. Walk with me to the car okay? You want me to pick you up?", I ask her.

"Yes.", she says and I pick her up.

*I put her in the car. I go back and I turn the lights off. I grab her antibiotics and I put them in the car, I grab a plastic sack for her. Then I go to the car.*

"Honey."

"I know baby I know. You don't feel good.", I tell her.

"Paul..."

"Yeah baby?", I ask her rubbing her stomach.

*I pull into the parking lot.*

"Your gonna pass out!", I tell her and she passes out.

"No!", I say and I stop the car. I take my keys out and I get her out. I carry her inside and they take her in right away. I grab her medicine and I meet her inside.

"Sir you can't come back here."

"What's wrong with her is she okay?", I ask and they keep telling me to leave.

"WHATS WRONG WITH HER?", I yell.

*They move me out of the room, they never say what's wrong with her. She's sick. And that's all I know.*

"Mr. Walker.", a doctor says and I get up.

"Is Savannah okay?", I ask her.

"She's sick. Really sick right now. She's gonna make it-"

"Is the baby gonna make it?", I ask him.

"Yes it will. It's just gonna be premie.", he says and I smile.

"What's wrong with Savannah?", I ask him again.

"The baby threw up, then she threw up. Something the baby ate made it upset. But she should start feeling okay in about 2 hours.", he says and I shake the guys hand as he has his hand out.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'll let you know when you can see her.", he says.

*I nod and he walks away. I smile.*