Paul Walker (Ch.24) It's A Date

The picture up above is Savannah! I know she's a cutie! Also a romantic idea by AlwaysLovely12. But then it kinda doesn't go to date(I'm not in the romantic mood right now lol).

Paul's POV:

*I have a plan. A good, romantic plan for Savannah and I. Skip is at rehab so he can't ruin it! I grab some candles and I light them, I put in The Notebook on the DVD Player, and I get it to the menu. I cook something romantic, I get some roses and I put them on the floor.*

"Alright...", I say to myself.

*I more likely sit and wait for Savannah to get home.*

*Savannah gets home and I hug her and I kiss her.*

"Hey. Are you alright?", I ask her.

"Paul I'm not in the mood for anything okay. I'm sorry.", she says and I feel pretty stupid for making the date then.

"Alright!", I say mad and I take The Notebook out of the DVD Player.

*I sweep up all the rose petals, and I guess I'll eat the food. I blow the candles out and I put them up.*

"You know I made this just for you. But it's fine, it's fine.", I tell Savannah.

"I'm sorry Paul. I think it might be the baby, because I'm not feeling great.", she says.

"Okay.", I say.

"Paul."

"Forget it."

"Honey."

"Forget it!", I say loud.

*She starts crying. I made her cry? Oh great. I sit down beside her and I kiss her cheek.*

"I'm sorry baby. I just put a lot of work into this date.", I say.

*She stops crying.*

"Paul, I don't really feel good. I think I might need to go the doctor.", she says.

"Okay baby. Let's go.", I say and I help her up.

*She's weak and she falls down. I pick her up and I carry her bridal style. I get her in the car and I take her to the doctor.*

"She is pregnant. She's 3 weeks pregnant. So congratulations.", the Doctor says.

"We knew she was pregnant. Why is she weak? Is it because of the baby?", I ask him.

"Yeah. Paul I know your Mom very well. I'm sure if you ask her, she'll tell you all about babies.", the Doctor says.

"Suddenly I feel young.", I say.

*He laughs and he lets us go. So after that I drive us home.*

*I get up into the bed, and I get some soup for her. I kiss her forehead.*

"I love you Savannah.", I smile at her.

"I love you too, Paul.", she says smiling back at me.

*I kiss her forehead again and I let her eat and get rest.*