"Something outside?"

"Why don't we go on a bike ride?" Hayes says.

"Yeah and we can braid each others hair" Nash teases

"I thought that was a good idea" I say backing Hayes up.

"Fine. As long as you keep your clothes on this time"

"Shut up oh my god" I say running upstairs to change. I keep on Hayes' jumper along with a bright pink sports bra underneath. I also put on some 3/4 length black yoga pants. I tie my hair up into a high ponytail and make my way back downstairs to see the boys already armed with skate boards and scooters.

"Your bike is outside" Taylor says avoiding eye contact with me

"Oh thanks. Let's go" I say before following the boys outside.

"Sky can I talk to you for a second?" Taylor says stopping me in my tracks

"Is this about last night? Because I'm really sorry about that, I can't even remember it"

"Oh no, I know how drunk you were. I wanted to ask you if Mia said anything about mine and her relationship?"

"She told me she wanted to impress you but other than that not really"

"Oh okay" He says. He looks kind of disappointed.

"What's wrong?"

"I think- I think I might break up with her"

"What? Why?"

"I just don't feel the spark"

"You weren't thinking like that last night" I laugh

"I know, I'm a dude. I like pretty girls. And that dress! Is that yours?"

"Yeah I found it in my wardrobe"

"You should wear it more often"

"I doubt Mia will give it back"

"But she has. She took it off yesterday right Infront of us all. Let's just say that the low back means no bra"

"Oh god. Are you okay? I mean, the guys have seen your girl's boobs"

"Yeah I guess so. I was kind of preoccupied with you grinding against my dick to notice"

"Oh my. Please, do me a favour and never talk about that again"

"Sorry" He smirks "So yeah, that dress is in my room at my house"

"Did you and Mia- you know?"

"No, I don't take advantage of drunk girls. That's not my style"

"Well that's news to me" I laugh.

"Did you and Matt- you know?"

"Oh god no"

"Good"

"Whys that good?"

"No reason. I just thought you would want to actually remember something like that"

"Oi Skylor hurry up will you" We hear from outside. I shake my head at our 'ship name' and make my way outside.

---

"Guys wait, look at this" I say cycling past a rather large hole in the nearby bush. I get off my bike and push my way through.

I walk out into a clearing that has a play area for kids. Two little girls catch my eye, they're about 10. They're singing Flights by Jack and Jack.

"Hey girls. I couldn't help but notice what you're singing"

"We love Jack and Jack"

"Wow, so do I!" I smile "Do you know who else does?" I ask them but they shake their heads. "Wait here a second" I say pushing back through the bush.

"Jacks?" I whisper

"We heard. One step ahead Skylar" Johnson says as Gilinsky pushes through the bush. Johnson then follows earning delighted screams from the two girls. I smile to myself.

"Why are you smiling baby?" Matt says wrapping his arms around me.

"Seeing them so happy makes me happy"

"I love you" he says kissing my forehead

"I love you too"

(A/N: Hii guys! Sorry to be annoying but please continue to vote for chapters as I have noticed that votes have dropped! If I see anyone repeatedly in my mentions then I'll start adding their stories into my library and voting for chapters! Love you guys x)