"Well at least half of that was nice" I laugh, picking up my fork and beginning to eat. Half way through my phone begins to ring.

I pick it up to hear Cameron's voice on the other line.

"I heard about your wild night last night"

"Sorry I didn't pick up" I say, noticing how many missed calls I had from him.

"It's okay, sorry I called so many times. When you didn't pick up I got worried for you. You always pick up."

"Sorry Cam" I smile.

"It's okay, did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah! Well what I can remember of it"

"That bad huh?"

"Yep"

"We'll make sure you eat some bread. That always helps"

"Never thought I'd be getting hangover tips from Cameron Dallas"

"Haha well take it easy Sky. Bye"

"Bye cam" I say hanging up. "So who told him?" I say sternly, placing my phone on the table.

"Nash gave him an hour long running commentary of what you were doing" Hayes explains. "I've gotta admit it was a pretty good show" He smirks

"Show?"

"You gave us all a strip tease" Johnson explains

"I WHAT?" I say turning red. "Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed. No wait. I'm mortified"

"It wasn't that bad" JJ laughs "Although you and Mia did kinda give Taylor a lap dance when Matt was out of the room.

"What?" I say turning even redder.

"He enjoyed it" Hayes says.

"Tell her your news Hayes" Johnson says nudging him.

"I told Avery that I wasn't who she thought"

"How'd she take it?" I ask genuinely interested.

"Let's just say she took it pretty well" he says lowering his shirt neckline to reveal a huge hickey on his right collarbone.

"I'm so confused right now" I laugh.

Suddenly I get up and sprint to the bathroom. I empty my entire breakfast into the toilet bowl and flush the loo. I immediately go upstairs to brush my teeth (yet again).

"Awh baby" Matt coos as I come down the stairs.

"Don't patronise me" I roll my eyes

"Come here" he says opening his arms out to me. I give in and let him hug me. "I know what will make you feel better"

"What?"

"Dance moms marathon?"

"Only if I get to cuddle with you"

"Wouldn't have it any other way" he smiles.

---
After 4 hours worth of Dance moms I decide to see if the boys want to do something productive with their day.

You're probably wondering why I'm not in school right now considering it's a Monday. Well my school has a teacher training day which is great for me.

"Guys, do you wanna do something?" I ask

"We are" Matt says not taking his eyes off the tv.

"No I mean something serious"

"Like what?" Jack Gilinsky asks also not looking away.