" Why are you being so mean?! All of the work is done. Even Vaishnavi and Nayan agreed. Don't be a spoil sport " Kuldeep glared

Oh God, what is this?

" See, we're already tired. We have no energy to argue. So you better come down before we come and get you " Hardik pushed me in the elevator dropping me to my room

THIS IS FORCEFULNESS

UGHHHHH, FUCKKKKK

5 mins passed by and I'm still on my bed, running hands through my hair. Not knowing what to do.

My heart was beating fast as the thought of me swimming with Shreyas around came in.

It's not like I've not seen him shirtless, but I'm... Ughh.... I don't know.

Suddenly, my phone started buzzing and as I looked over, I whole ass spam text was there.

Vaishnavi and Hardik pairing up together and spamming me.

Two idiot losers.

Sighing for the last time, I walked over to my bag and removed my swimsuit.

I walked over to the washroom and put on my swimsuit. I also put on some lotion so I don't get tanned.

As soon as I wore a simple sundress over it, the banging on my door started.

Hardik, Motherfucker can't calm his tits

I opened the door to see two smiley faces, grinning like idiots.

I glared at them before grabbing my phone and a towel.

" That's a nice sundress!" Vaishnavi chirped smiling

" But I like yours more " Hardik complimented smiling at Vaishnavi

What a flirt.

" Just kiss already. You both are always flirting around! " I exclaimed before exiting the elevator and walking towards the pool

I spotted the boys were already down there, just waiting for everyone.

Yuzi and Rishabh were already in messing around in the pool.

And they were sleepy?! Liars

" Okay, so everyone here?! " Virat looked around and everyone nodded

" Let's go! " Rahul cheered jumping in

I sat by the pool, dipping my legs in. I asked if the boys wanted some drinks. They all nodded yes before shouting what they wanted.

I made a note of it and walked to cafe to place the order which was just besides the pool.

I placed the order and sat my the table to collect them. I was suffering through my phone when I recieved a call. I walked over to the window and picked the call up. Shortly, after I was done talking I turned around and saw someone standing right up-to me.

I immediately took a step back not knowing who it was just to crash against the window.

It was the same boy who had taken the order. I looked around and the cafe was quiet and no one was around.

" Hey beautiful " he whispered in my ear as my body shivered under his touch

He placed his hand on my right side blocking the way as he caressed my face.

My body was glued to the ground, at this sudden moment, I was so scared that I had no idea what to do.

He started leaning in and I shut my eyes, tears fell down. My heart was beating loud and the frighten was taking over.

Just before anything could happen I felt someone snatch me. I opened my eyes and saw Shreyas infront of me.

He was furious, his eyes pierced into the boy infront of him. His fist ready, veins popping out.

I knew his next move but before anything could happen I put my hands around his waist, stopping him

" Please, don't do it. I'm fine " I whispered

He turned back to look over me. His eyes soften as he pulled me into a hug.

I heard him whisper to boy to go, before giving him a warning.

" Are you okay? " he asked as he ran hands through my hair

" Yes " I nodded looking up at him

His touch was so gentle, his eyes full of worry. His hands securely around me and I know, this was the safest place to be in.

I smiled pecking his lips quick.

After I realized my actions, a dark red blush crept into my cheeks and I took a step back.

But before I could go any further, he pulled me back crashing his lips onto mine.

His hands rested on my cheeks. His actions got me startled. The touch of his lips against mine was ecstatic.

" I was waiting since so long to do that. I like you so much, Shristi! " he put his forehead against mine

" Now I see what took y'all so long " We flicked our head to the entrance to find Hardik standing there, his hands crossed over his chest

Ahhh, really?! Out of all times now?! What a bitchhh

" Had to grab what's mine " Shreyas smiled at him before putting his hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him

" That's a news now! " Hardik cheered before running back to the pool to tell others.

" Shall we continue? " Shreyas smirked as he scanned my body

Pervert

I smacked his chest before he pulled me into a warm hug.

" I never want to lose you " he whispered kissing the side of my head

---

I have no idea what the fuck have I written. But I like the idea lol.

I'm being very weird.

shrishhhhh I hope you like this one :)

-R

Cricketers' Oneshots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara