A glove and a charm

Aleks P.O.V
It's everyday with this crap. Class class again more class lunch class and then getting the crap beat out of me by some asshole at school my father is way to over protective of me so I could never tell him. He threw me to a wall my nose was already bleeding but not broken...yet.
"You know I don't know why I waste my time on you I should just kill you."
He threw his fist at my face I was gonna die he was gonna beat me until I was dead. Everything was slow it would take a split second for his hand to hit me if it wasn't slow. A man materialized right next to me okay I must be going insane. He had a glove on his right hand black leather on the bottom and blood shed colored material on the other side. Things picked up on speed he grabbed the guys hand and tripped him sending his face to the ground. The guy got up quickly and threw a punch at the mysterious man. He ducked and pushed the guy to the alley wall. punching him repeatedly till the guy was out cold. The mysterious man walked over to me.
"You must be Aleks correct my names Kevin."
"Yea I'm Aleks and your a weird guy who can materialize and dematerialize with a cute name."
"Thank you but I can do that because well I'm your...Im your guardian angel."
Okay I must be going insane or am I high my. The day after my father gets back from jail for killing my mother no theres no way but I want out of that house so maybe he has a house he is kinda cute like his name. I just had to put on an act for this to work
"D-do you have a h-house." I ran into his chest and began to cry as I held on to the bottom of his shirt. Fake crying was something I was good at my entire life so.
"Yes. And calm down everything will be okay." He said petting my hair and laying his lips on the top of my head. I had him tied right around my finger.
He brung me to his car there were no handles on it.
"Okay this might hurt someone normal bite my finger." He held his finger out and bent it so I could bite his knuckle. I opened my mouth and he Putin knuckle in my mouth. I looked down and my feet were disappearing. I was screaming in pain and he was just standing there holding my head to his chest. Soon my entire body was gone and in the car.
I was on his side of the car on top of him head in his chest. I was crying in to his chest from the pain. He slid me over to the passengers seat when I stooped.
"You'll get use to that. I'm sorry you went threw that much pain I would cover y-your ears."
I did as he said and watched him scream in pain and bleed from his nose. When he stopped I uncovered my ears.
"Why did that happen." I asked
"As a guardian angel if you get hurt so do I. I have some other friends who are guardians and have people to protect."

Authors note
Jordan to Dan
Eddie to Seamus
Ze to Spencer
Back to book.

"That's stupid you get hurt when I get hurt. T-that doesn't even m-make sense."
"Just be quit and don't think about it to hard."
"U-um okay."
He was cute and made me blush on everything it was to bad I wasn't gonna be able to have him he was to rough on everything to not be straight. Soon we were at his. The way to get out was the same way to get in. I wasn't gonna hurt him again. He held my hand and I bit my knuckle hard. Soon we were out of the car he wasn't hurt just like I wanted. We walked inside the house to his room and we laid on his bed slowly drifting to sleep.