Chapter 26

You all bolted down the side of the Pyramid as fast as you could while said pyramid was beginning to crumble down on itself. "Turn into a car already Morgana!" Panther exclaimed to the cat that was running beside her.

"I know I know!" The cat replied. But when he didn't do it, she grabbed him and chucked him far. He turned into a car in midair and the building launched you all forward. Morgana opened the back of the car and had you all land on something cushiony. Makoto drove the car at top speed and swerved left or right dodging falling rocks. You got thrown into Joker's arms thanks to one of the swerves and he held you tight as you all rocked back and forth. You all soon made it to the real world. You got up a little sore and helped Akira up.

"Hey... You guys still alive?" Ryuji asked you all. You let out a groan.

"Barely..." You muttered as you rubbed your head.

"I thought I was gonna die in- HEY! will you let go already?!" Ann exclaimed no realizing that Yusuke was still holding on to her she elbowed him in he face and he fell over. She stood up quickly and turned to him. "Ah! Sorry!"

"N-not again..." He muttered as he got up and rubbed the area he got hit on the face. Sojiro then came out of the store that you now realized you were all in front of.

"What was that sound?" He asked and looked confused at all of you. "hm? What're you guys doing out here?"

"Oh! Ummm..." Ann panicked.

"Reminds me.. where's Futaba?" Ryuji questioned more so to himself.

"What about Futaba?" Sojiro asked. Sounding concerned. Ann was still trying to come up with an excuse but Makoto came in clutch.

"Ah yes! We came all this way, so why don't we enjoy some coffee." She suggested.

"That's fine but..." Sojiro trailed.

"I'm not thirsty though." Yusuke blurted. Makoto went over to him and punched his side causing him to grunt out in pain. You deadpanned.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I have some business to take care of, you guys go on ahead." Makoto spoke. You sent her a small glare. The others went and Makoto approached you and Akira. "Let's go see Futaba." You three headed over to Sojiros and saw Futaba sitting outside with her knees to her chest and her face buried in them.

"Futaba?" You questioned softly to the girl as you crouched in front of her. Akira doing the same beside you. "Are... Are you okay? Please say something." You spoke. Not allowing your voice to waver like it had been threatening to do.

"What should we do...?" Makoto's voice wavered.

"Hey, don't you know a Doctor?" Morgana asked the boy beside you.

"Ah... Yeah I-"

"You do? Could you contact them?" Makoto asked in a panicked tone. Akira nodded then pulled out his phone to call her. She came by and helped you all carry Futaba's body into her room and on her bed.

"A house call is going to cost you, you know." The doctor said looking to Akira.

"As long as she's fine and you can help her... I don't care." He spoke truthfully.

"It was a joke." The doctor spoke plainly.

"So, um... How's her condition?" Makoto asked.

"Her pulse, breathing, temperature, and blood pressure are all normal. No ocular abnormalities either. I'm not sure why, but it seems this girl is in some some kind of light stupor. Furthermore, she lacks muscle for her age. I doubt she has much stamina either." The doctor informed.