Chapter 3

"What to watch... What to watch..." You muttered as you laid on your bed and scrolled through Netflix. Your upper back was propped up against the backboard of the bed and Morgana laid on your stomach. One hand held the remote while the other mindlessly stroked Morgana's head.

"Doing this for them... Doing this for them..." Morgana continued to whisper to himself. You finally picked a show and began to watch it. Morgana's gaze moved to the TV to watch it with you. After the third episode, he spoke again. "Maybe this won't be so bad after all..." He muttered. You glanced down at Morgana. His bright blue eyes glued to the TV.

"I don't know about you, Morgana but I'm quite hungry." You said out loud. His bright blue eyes turned to you.

"I haven't had a good meal in a while. But it's not like you could understand what I'm saying." He replied.

"I'll be right back fuzz ball." You said as you gently moved him off you and made way to your kitchen and grabbed some ingredients to make yourself something to eat. Morgana trotted his way into the kitchen and sat down to watch you. You glanced over at the cat and gave him a smile before going over to him and placing him on your shoulder. You began to piece your sandwich together and ripped off a piece of meat and handed it to Morgana who sat on your shoulder and watched your movements. Once done making the sandwich, you mad made a mini one for Morgana and began to make way to your room again to continue to watch. You sat down on the floor this time and pressed play to continue your show. You placed down the mini sandwich in front of Morgana and he ate away. You doing the same with your own. Once finished you glanced at Morgana who was already looking at you and you began to pet him. "I wonder what Kurusu is doing right now... Like what is he doing that's making him so busy?" You questioned out loud and hoped for the cat to answer.

"Probably in mementos or hanging out with Ryuji. Maybe even Lady Ann." Morgana replied as he purred to your touch. A twinge of jealousy shot through you at the thought of the handsome boy hanging out with a beauty such as Ann. You also didn't really blame Akira if he did like the model.

"Speaking of the guy. He's rather handsome, don't you think?" You asked the cat who seemed a little shocked by your words.

"Well I'm definitely gonna tell him that one." He muttered. Causing you to blush a little bit. Though you made sure to not let him see it by looking out your window.

"Looks like it's getting late..." You mutter getting up with both plates in your hands. You headed over to the kitchen to put the plates in the sink and returned to your room and grabbed pajamas to change into in the bathroom. Once done you returned to your room and laid down on your bed with a hefty sigh. Morgana hopping up after you finished settling down. Your phone dinged and you saw a message from Akira. You smiled a little when his name popped up.

Akira: How's Morgana? He isn't causing you any trouble, is he?

Morgana scoffed. "Does he really think I'd cause a lady any trouble?" He muttered. You had to hold back a laugh and quickly replied to Akira.

Haha no he's actually a really sweet and cuddly cat.

You seriously lucked out on this guy.

Akira: He has his moments.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Morgana exclaimed.

Akira: Well it's good to hear he isn't causing you any trouble. I'd feel really bad if he did.

You turned your camera on and snapped a photo of you laying in bed with Morgana cuddled on your side and sent it to Akira.