Part 1 "Once more"

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay, enough, maybe you'll get sick too" Mikey shakes his head, chuckling.

"It is worth it" you answer him, everyone laughing. You chatted a bit more before you decided to leave. Mali wanted to stay some more so you went back to your house on your own.

***

"Cal are you here?" you question as you enter you home. You don't get a response, just two grabby arms emerge from the couch, pretty standard. You chuckle as you go around the couch to see him laying on it. He had a lazy smile on his face, his hands gesturing for you to come closer. This was the quirky and baby Calum you see too much of nowadays, but you do love him. Calum had changed drastically physycal wise, he used to be skinny, seeming weak at first glance, but now there was muscle there, he was taller than then. Ashton was the shortest of all the boys, even if he was the oldest out of them, but what was scary is that he isn't even that short, he's six feet for goodness' sake. Cal had let himself lose, all that stress had been lifted off of his shoulder and his personality began to shine in a lot more. He wasn't as serious all the time, his confidence was over the moon, but he still had the aspects of a leader. You got to know the real Calum, the crazy, strong opinionated, sarcastic one, the total opposite of what he could be.

"I'm here" he answers, pulling you down on him.

"What are we gonna do today?" he asks, kissing your temple.

"I've been trying to figure it out the whole morning!" you groan, but chuckle afterwards which makes him smile. You roll off of him to stand up, which leaves a pout on his face. He sits up straight, looking to be lost in his own thoughts for a moment.

"I miss the traveling, seems like it's always been in our blood" he sighs.

"Well, after one hell of it you never get used to having so much free time" you try to lighten the mood as you sit next to him.

"And it's been so peaceful, but that's a good thing of course. I'm just not used to it, even after five years" he says, ruffling his hair up.

"But it's better than war, isn't it?" you bring your knees to your chest as he nods slowly.

"I wouldn't ever wish for it to continue again, of course Willow. But seriously, we don't have anything to do!" he explains with a little laugh, he was right though.

"I'm the laziest alpha in history" he laughs, you chuckle.

"Well, don't say it like that. I mean, there wouldn't be any of this without you and our pack" you smile and he grins, you always knew how to make eachother feel better.

"You know-" he starts, but is cut out as quickly covers his ears, his face scrunching up, eyes shuttting tightly. You did just the same as you heard a giant sound that sent shivers down your spine. You swear you felt your ears bleed, it was so loud and it came out of nowhere.

"What the hell just happend?!" he questions, more himself than you as he gets up, massaging his ears.

"Nothing good" you mumble, immediately getting outside to inspect things.

Everyone was already out of their homes, looking everywhere untill their eyes landed on you and Calum.

"Did everyone hear that?" he questions, people nodding their heads in response.