Part 1 "Once more"

Start from the beginning

"Okay then, we'll leave you to it I guess" Ash says and the two of you walking off, still having no plans for today.

"Ashton" you hear a familiar voice say. You turn around to see Sarah rushing your way, you didn't see that every day. She had cut her hair to shoulder length, but kept it dyed toned red and also had bangs now. You grew slightly taller than her, which you couldn't shut up about when you teased her about things. Sarah has learned to better hide her anger, as well as when to say things to somebody's face and when not to. She also spent a lot of time perfecting her scouting skills, she just always had a feeling they'd be needed again, it was also one of her favourite things to do.

"Sarah, what's up?" he asks, surprised to catch her like that.

"Hi Willow" she greets you too, giving you a tight hug.

"Hey, what's new?" you say in exchange.

"Nothing much, but I actually need Ashton's help for something" she says and he nods for her to continue.

"Can you come to my house to help me move some furniture around?" she asks, he smiles, saying of course.

"Right, you go do that guys. I'll continue my walk" you say, waving them off.

***

You knocked on Mali's door now, you actually saw her yesterday, but it was a habit for you two to have a daily chat.

"Hey Willow, wanna walk like yesterday?" she already offers with a smile, you chuckle at that.

"You got me" you laugh a little and go to Michael and Crystal's house. Mali's appearance didn't change much, expect that she had more of her natural black hair now, but still some blonde highlights creeping in. You could say she was kind of your best friend in the group, your girl friend, but you loved them all equally. She explained her knowledge when it came to healers and travelled on her own for a few months as well. She was still the same sensible, caring, kind and wise person she was then, but now she didn't hesitate to show her fun side. One you thing you did notice about Mali was that she was getting more self-conscious, nervous, she didn't feel as confident as before and you never got to know why. You knock on Crys and Mike's door to see your brother from another mother, Michael Clifford. Mike has changed his hair colours throughout these years, he had red, orange, purple, blue, he had them all, but now he's keeping it blonde. He had a stubble just like Luke, although his was a bit more visible. He's grown up to be the same height as Calum, keeping his style of wearing all black everyday with his snapback as well. He is still the same, quirky, clumsy, loud and always ends up in trouble boy you knew, but he learned one thing. Responsibility, or better said Crystal taught him. Crys was Sarah's height and as she was the oldest, she didn't change almost at all, well, she became more beautiful if that was even possible. Her character of sometimes taking care of everybody, being the voice of reason when Mali isn't and the fun she brought in your group was still there. You loved talking to her because she always cheered you up, no matter how bad of a day you were having.

"Hey guys. To what do I owe this pleasure for?" he smiles, hugging you both.

"We wanted to check up on you and Crys" Mali answers for you. He gestures for you to get in instantly, seeming really glad to hear that.

"She's fine now. I guess that those two days were just passing" he explains as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Hey girls, come join me!" she eagerly says, patting the spot on the couch. Crystal never liked being alone so she hated it if she had a cold or something and couldn't hang out with you. Although werewolves and werecats had healing powers they'd get a cold specific for them, not the one that humans experience, even if the symptoms are the same. You sit and hug her tightly from the left side, while Mali does the same from the right side.