What do you know?

Amity was sitting on the couch, her legs crossed in front of her. Klaus had left her to deal with his own business as always and it probably had something to do with Elena. Just when she thought that she would be in the house alone for a couple of hours, she heard the front door slam shut. A familiar scent filled the house and Amity couldn't quite pinpoint who it was, but it wasn't a stranger; her brain could tell her that much.

Elijah appeared in the doorway of the living room, he eyed her as he let the door frame support his weight. Amity stared at him for a couple of moments before a smile broke out onto her face, she bowed her head and stared at her hands, "I take it that you remember everything then."

Her eyes snapped up to meet his and she nodded, "I do," she remembered everything about Elijah, how caring and full of humanity he was. Amity had met and fallen in love with Klaus when he was in some of his darkest times and Elijah seemed to be a Bright, refreshing light at the time. Klaus had softened up through their time together, he hadn't ever been violent towards her, but he yelled at her like he would attack any moment, "It's hard to believe that I fell in love with him instead of you."

"You never had a choice, Amity." Elijah shook his head and walked over to where she was sitting, picking her legs up and placing them on his lap. Their brother, sister relationship they had for all those years, seemed to have come back after her memories were back, "You're his mate, you always have been. You wouldn't be able to love me in that way if you wanted to."

October 2nd1492

Eleiona and Niklaus had been together for nearly 2 months. It was an unspoken relationship, they never talked about it, but they both knew how they felt. Though Leo wanted her feelings to overtake the news she had recently found out about him, she couldn't betray Katherine. Instead she would betray Niklaus. Trevor had been putting some vervain in Leos tea every morning, having a witch put a spell on it to make it undetectable from the vampire nose. When he couldn't take it any longer, knowing that Niklaus was going to sacrifice Katherine the upcoming full moon. He told the two of Niklaus's plans, Trevor had fallen in love with Katherine and he was going to help her flee to a cottage.

"Eleiona listen to me," Trevors voice stopped her from exiting the home, "You do not have to do this, do not put yourself in such danger."

"He will trust me, Trevor." Her voice was weak. She was so in love with Niklaus, she couldnt believe he was a vampire, "I will get the moonstone and be out, he won't be home until late." Leo didn't know that Katherine had already snuck in and stolen the stone herself.

"We are leaving now," Trevor reminded her, "Without you we are leaving, but you know where to find us if you should survive." He spoke once more to her, "Should he try to compel you, lie."

Trevor was silent after that and Leo took that as a chance to leave without a second glance. Their home in England was not too far from where she was heading and the path not too dangerous either. When she had made it there she sighed in relief, all the lights were off so no one was home. She knew the halls and rooms in that house like the back of her hand as she guided herself through. Niklaus trusted her more than he trusted his own brother; One night when Leo had stayed with him in his bed he had revealed to her his moonstone, he didn't mention what it was for. He would never see Leo again if he had told her it was going to help him break the curse on him, that also required the death of her sister.

She was just about to turn down the hallway towards Niklaus's room when the light switched on he stepped out in front of her, "What are you doing here, Leo?" He had a taunting smirk on his face like he knew she would show up.

He didn't know that she knew what he was, if he had he would have been running to find Katherine. He was going to break the curse by killing her in a matter of days he wasn't ready to loose her yet, "I-I- um.."