"He's fine. They move to Seoul last week."

"Really? Then you must be sad."

"No. I'm going to Seoul right after graduation. We will be going to college together." He said with a hint of giddiness on his voice. I even saw him bow down a little to hide the blushing tint on his face. This man in front of me is really whipped.

We talk for I don't know how long. The café was filled with our laughs and voices. I even saw some customers that spare us some annoyed glances but we just ignored them and continue catching up.

"Do you mind if I ask you something?" I said.

"No. What is it?"

"How did you know that you were gay?"

"I just felt it. My heart spoke."

"Yah. Can't you give me a much clear explanation?"

"Why? Are you about to join us?" Kai said wearing a mischievous smirk.

"N-No! I-I'm currently dating a guy, just so you knew."

"But are you happy with him?" He said which made me lose by ability to speak. I felt my throat became dry so I quickly took a sip on my drink. I heard Kai chuckled which made my eyes roll.

"I should leave. I still have some stuff to do. Thank you for your time Kai." I said and stand up. I was about to walk away when I felt Kai grabbed my wrist. I saw him looking at me, still wearing that annoying smirk of him.

"Is it that girl? The one who I saw you with, last time."

"W-What?"

"The tall blonde." He said.

I felt my heart thump loudly. I already knew who she was pertaining to. She's the only tall blonde that I hangout. Kai smirk grew wider when he saw how I reacted. I abruptly pull my hand away from his grip and stormed out the café. I even heard him yelled something.

"Your eyes can't lie Jennie!"

--

Third Person's POV

"Finally! No more late nights!" Rosé exclaimed as she raise both of her hands up in the air.

Jennie giggled when she saw the chipmunk. Lisa put down the box that she's been holding and faced the two.

"Yah. Clean faster, Ms. Moonbyul wants us back by 2pm." Lisa said and put the other stuffs inside the box that she's holding.

They were currently cleaning the booth that they used earlier for the science fair. The hard work, the late nights, and their efforts paid off. The robot that they made got the first place. It was supposed to be by pair only but with the charm of Rosé, she effortlessly convinced Ms. Moonbyul, their teacher, to let it slide and let them as a group of four.

The girls did not make just one robot but four, which explains why Ms. Moonbyul let it slide. The first one was a robot that can be controlled by human gestures, the other one can be controlled using human voice, and the third one can be controlled using a Bluetooth control and lastly, a robot that can follow humans.

Many guests, students and even the teachers were amazed on how a bunch of teenagers had an idea and skills to do such difficult thing. But the main reason why they became so interested is on how Rosé explained clearly what the function of those robots is.

"Ooh. Do we have a grumpy Lisa out here?" Rosé teased which was clearly ignored by the tall blonde. She was focused on cleaning their booth since she has this strong urge to go home and take a good sleep.

HOMOPHOBIC (JENLISA) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें