Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

"This is the last box Mom." I said as I put the box inside.

We are currently moving our things towards our new house, and the boxes that Mom asked me to carry was not a joke. It was so fucking heavy! I wonder if Mom pack some stones from Thailand. Well, luckily I have been visiting the gym lately, that's why I was able to carry those heavy boxes inside.

"Thank you so much sweetie. Now, go and take a shower, we are going somewhere." Mom replied.

"Where are we going?" I asked confusedly.

"We are going to your school." Dad said as he walked on by.

"My school? I haven't enrolled yet." I said.

"That's the reason why we're going, dumb ass." Dad said teasingly.

I rolled my eyes which made him laugh.

"Thanks Dad." I said sarcastically before making my way towards my room. Did I mention that I have my own bathroom?

It took me thirty minutes to finish taking a bath which was fast enough for me. If my parents weren't in hurry, I'm pretty sure it will took me an hour.

I stare at my closet, scanning my clothes, thinking what I should wear today. I let out a deep sigh, and slumped myself against the bed.

"Damn. I don't know what to wear." I said while staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes not thinking that I would slowly drift towards the dreamland.

"Lisa! Hurry up!"

My Mom's scream make me to go back in my senses. I quickly opened my eyes and walked towards the closet again. I just grabbed a jeans and a simple tee. I was putting my shoes on when mom called me once again. Aish. Why are they in a hurry? The school won't go anywhere and besides, it's just 10am.

"Coming!" I answered back. I grabbed favorite yellow Balenciaga hoodie and hurriedly walked downstairs. I noticed a black bag, sitting peacefully at the kitchen counter. I supposed that was my Mom's. She always have this habit of forgetting her things.

 She always have this habit of forgetting her things

"What took you so long?" Dad asked.

"I got nothing to wear." I replied.

"What? But you have a lot of clothes!" He said.

"Honey, she's a girl. It's just normal for us." Mom said which made my Dad groaned in annoyance.

"Mom. You forgot your bag."

"Thanks sweetie."

I send her a small smile before going to the backseat of the car. I stare outside the car window and I saw the girl from yesterday. She is standing right at their garage while munching some chips. She waved at me and I just stare back at her which made her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.