EPILOGUE

I'm so sorry if it took quite long. I was really having a hard time making an epilogue because this wasn't really part of my plan. 😂

Even though HYLT didn't reached 100M views in 24 hours, we still broke a record. So yeah, I guess you guys deserve this. 😂

--

Third Person's POV

A soft, tender lips repeatedly landed on Lisa's face giving her wake up kisses. The tall girl already knew who it was even if her eyes are still closed. She kept on pretending that she's still sleeping so that she can still enjoy those sweet little kisses not knowing that her lips are slowly curving into a smile.

"I know you're awake already. Stop pretending." Jennie said and playfully hit Lisa's arms.

Lisa felt that the bed became lighter meaning that Jennie already stand up. But before Jennie walked even an inch away from her, she quickly pull the feline's hand causing Jennie to stumble back in bed. Lisa quickly wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist causing the latter to let out soft giggles.

"Good morning." Lisa whispered. She's still on her bedroom voice causing Jennie to shiver. The feline quickly recovered and pressed her back against Lisa even more.

"Good morning to you too." Jennie said sweetly.

"I really love how you wake me up." Lisa said and plant a kiss on Jennie's shoulder.

"And you always failed on pretending that you're still asleep." Jennie said and let out a soft giggle when she felt Lisa's lips started planting kisses on her neck.

"Lili, stop." Jennie said between her giggles but Lisa continued on what she's doing.

Jennie kept on struggling to get out from Lisa's grip but the other girl was just too strong. The feline's laugh grew louder when Lisa climb on top of her and started tickling her sides.

"I told you to stop." Jennie said with a wide smile over her face as she held Lisa's hands which made the latter to stop. Lisa responded a loving smile and rest her forehead at Jennie's.

"I love you." Lisa said and gave Jennie's nose a peck.

"I love you too." Jennie said as her smile grew wider. "Now, let's get up and eat some breakfast."

Lisa groaned and rested her weight fully at the feline's body. She buried her face on Jennie's neck which made the latter's breath hitched as she felt Lisa's warm breathe touching her bare skin.

"Five more minutes." Lisa mumbled.

Jennie gathered all of her strength and pushed Lisa away from her. Jennie stand up quickly because she knew that the five minutes that Lisa was asking will definitely turn into an hour or two.

"Nope. We still need to go back at the tailor shop to get your suit and my dress. I don't want to go to Rosé and Jisoo's wedding without that." Jennie said.

"But we can get it later. Come back here and cuddle with me." Lisa tapped the space beside her.

"No. We have an appointment, Mom and Dad already went there."

A smirk suddenly appeared on Lisa's lips which made Jennie's eyes squinted.

"What's with that smirk?" Jennie asked, still narrowing her eyes towards the latter.

"Nothing. I was just thinking that we're alone here and maybe you want to redo our honeymoon." Lisa said and lie on the bed in a sexy way while wiggling her eyebrows.

Jennie laughed a little. She grabbed the towel hanging near the door and threw it onto Lisa which perfectly landed on her face.

"Pervert!" Jennie shouted. "Go and take a bath. I'll prepare some food." She added before walking outside of their room.