Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

A sound of phone ringing loudly disturb the peaceful sleep of the two girls. Jennie grabbed a pillow and cover it to her ears trying to block the annoying sound that she's hearing. But it doesn't seem to work out. She reached out for Lisa and pat her arms with her eyes close so her best friend will woke up.

"Lili. Tell your phone to shut up." Jennie said groggily.

Lisa groaned and tried to reach her phone which is located at her side table. Her eyes are still half-opened when she answered the call.

"H-Hello?" Lisa said with her bedroom voice.

"Lalisa! Aren't you awake yet?" Seulgi shouted.

"Yah. I'm now awake because of your loud voice." Lisa said and pull away the phone from her ear to look at the time.

"It's just 5:30 am. Call time is at 8am. So why the fuck are you calling me this early?" Lisa said.

"Are you cursing me now, Manoban?" Seulgi said coldly.

"I wouldn't curse if you just didn't woke me up this early at the first place."

"Guess you haven't read my announcement. I changed the call time to 7am. We need to make one more run before the actual performance. Now get your ass up!" Seulgi said and ended the call.

Lisa brushed her hair out of frustration and stomped her way towards the bathroom. She looked herself at the mirror and saw how a big mess she is. She sigh as she remember what happened last night. Jennie mistaken her as a stuff toy and hug her the whole night. Jennie's straddling her and her face was buried Lisa's neck which made the latter uncomfortable.

The blonde girl opened the shower and let the cold water flow down her body. She loves cold shower more than anyone. It made her feel relaxed. She went out of the bathroom and dried her hair with a towel. She paused when she realized that Jennie will be going with her. Lisa face palmed herself, this kitten would be so mad at her.

Lisa took a black sweatpants and a white oversized hoodie and wear it. She decided to wear some specs to hide a bit her messed up face. She rummage around her closet trying to find some comfortable clothes for Jennie. Lisa grabbed an oversized gray shirt and a black shorts, then went back to the bed to wake up her best friend.

"Nini. Wake up." Lisa said softly. Jennie groaned and just turned her back around Lisa. The blonde can't help but to chuckle. Her best friend is such a baby, she thought.

"Nini. You need to wake up now. Or else I might leave you here."

Hearing that Lisa will leave without her, Jennie quickly sat down and rubbed her eyes. She stretched her arms and smiled at Lisa with her eyes half-opened.

"Good morning, Lili." She said with a gummy smile. Lisa was surprised that her best friend didn't get angry at her by waking up her early.

"Good morning, Nini. Here, some clean clothes and clean undies. Don't worry, those undies are new. Go now and take a bath. I'll be waiting downstairs." Lisa said.

As soon as Jennie entered the bathroom, Lisa went downstairs so that her best friend will have the room for herself. Her parents are still asleep so she took her steps lightly as she could. Lisa went straight towards the kitchen to make some sandwich for their breakfast.

Few minutes later, Jennie went downstairs making Lisa stare at her with mouth parted. Jennie flashed out a smirk when she noticed her best friend's reaction. She walked towards Lisa and leaned at the counter.

"You're drooling." Jennie teased. Lisa quickly wiped her mouth but found no drool at all. The kitten in front of her burst out in laughter.