35

*Chaeyoung's POV*

Today is the day, the day of my fiancé's burial I'm here standing in front of her coffin I found myself staring at her beautiful face even dead she's still beautiful. Jihyo unnie patted my back "Have this tissues I can tell that you're about to cry" She said while handling me the tissues I smiled and took it.

"You know I was very happy when she said yes that day infront of so many people it's our concert back then I was speechless back then that she boldly say yes infront of our fans I was clueless at first when she said yes plainly so I asked her and she explains what's the yes for and oh boy unnie I know you remember how I hugged her after she explained it" I said resisting the urge to burst into tears

"Chae I still remember when you asked me for help to set up a date with Mina so you could confess, I still remember the look on your face when you knew that she had the same feelings as you, I still remember you being so hard working from the very first day you never failed, you never gave up, and you fought for her love just to say yes to you. You have made so many sacrifices for your relationship yet you never complained about being tired because of our schedule even though I could see it in your eyes and last week when you proposed you said 2 years of sacrifices, hard works, and commitments you said it was all worth it because you received another special yes from her."

I bursted into tears at what Jihyo unnie said I don't want to cry yet I still want to see her beautiful face before they bury her this is the last minutes I have before I won't be able to see her forever. I hugged Jihyo unnie while I was crying loudly on her shoulders the other members came and hugged me. My parents came and told us that it's time to bury her I checked my watch and its 5pm already I wiped my tears and saw that they were closing the coffin I stopped them for a minute and just stared at Mina and for one last time I opened the glass that covers her body and kissed her while tears are flowing down my eyes this will be our last kiss I let go and closed the glass and the coffin. It's hard for me to say goodbye but I have to they started shoving the dirt back to the hole slowly covering her grave.... Minutes had passed and they're done Jeongyeon unnie called me and I ran towards the car and head home. We got home and I head towards my bedroom because I'm so tired I lay down "Tomorrow is the first official day that I won't be seeing your face again" resisting to urge to burst into tears, I let out a heavy sigh and closed my eyes

*2 weeks later*

"CHAE ARE YOU DONE PACKING?" Somebody shouted in the living room "ALMOST DONE" I shouted and closed my luggage. I head towards the living room "Let's go" Jihyo unnie said while heading towards the door we followed her towards our van and we headed to mansion that I bought. We decided to move there together with Mina's parents, my parents and my daughter. While I was playing games on my phone somebody poked my tickle spot and I screamed and almost hit her "YAH TZUYU-YA why did you tickled me?" I shouted as I was trying to tickle her for revenge "We're already here" She said and I stopped I stepped outside the van and saw my parents and Mina's parents together with Minchae at the front I ran towards them and hugged Minchae "I miss you baby" I said while I shower her with kisses. While I was talking to Minchae somebody hit my head I looked to see who did it and it was Nayeon unnie "YAH WHY DID YOU LEFT YOUR LUGGAGE WITH ME" She shouted trying to hit me again "I'm sorry I got excited when I saw my baby"

"You're lucky I love you"

"I know and I love you too unnie"

We got inside the house and me and the other members went to our own personal bedrooms. I headed downstairs with Minchae after I was done arranging our stuffs to be with my parents and have some time with them "Chae you are now a Mother" My mother said while she hugged me "I'm so happy that you developed so many things like back in the day you are a ignorant and introvert daughter but look at you now you have your own family and friends that also consider you as family I'm so proud if you Chae" my father said and hugged me I motioned Minchae to come and I pulled her into a hug also. I cried because I achieved my dreams to be here with all of my loved ones even though Mina is gone but I know in my heart she's still here and I will love her forever till the day that I die. I looked at all my loved ones and tear up as I saw them being so happy and I just realize that I won't be happy without them. "It's lonely at top but I believe it's not especially when you brought everyone who believe in you to the summit" .