32

*6 days before Mina dies*

*Third Person's POV*

Chae was talking to the other members about the plan they were preparing so she could propose to Mina. She said to prepare some candles and some roses because tomorrow she's going to ask Mina  to marry her. They splitted into 3 groups where JeongMoSa will buy the candles, NaDaTzu will handle the roses and Jihyo will be at the hospital with Chae to prepare the surprise before Mina wakes up.

JeongMoSa started hunting for some candles inside the mall they entered every candle stores available they found so many beautiful candles but Chae told them she wanted those that hangs on the ceiling they were few that they found but something caught Sana's eye it's a candle inside a tear shape glass she was amazed on how beautiful this candle is

She immediately called Jeongyeon and Momo to show them this candle and they were also amazed when they saw it they took a picture of it and sent it to Chae after a while they received a text from Chaeyoung saying that it looks amazing and they should buy it and bring it to the hospital immediately while Mina is asleep. They purchased 10 pieces of it and after they got out of the mall they called for a taxi to get to the hospital quickly.

At the same time were JeongMoSa was hunting for some candles inside the same mall NaDaTzu were also hunting for some roses. They went inside one flower shop that has so many different kinds of flowers they were just gonna buy a few pieces but in the end they bought a bouquet.

In the hospital while Mina is asleep Chae and Jihyo together with the other 6 were moving quickly but quietly to prepare the surprise. Chae decided to add a little decoration together with the candles. While the candles are hanging there were some pictures of her girlfriend and her hanging also and on Mina's bed there were some roses and on the floor there were some petals laying around. They finalized the set up by setting the lights down so the room would be dimmed.

Chae dressed nicely for this night she hid in the dark part of the room and the gang were beside and infront of Mina. Mina woke up clueless on what's going on. Some instrumental started playing and Mina was surprise to see Chaeyoung dressed so nicely while walking towards her as the instrumental were playing Chae held Mina's hand and started singing "Marry you by Jason Derulo"

"105 is the number that comes to my head. When I think of all the years I wanna be with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed. That's precisely what I plan to do."

As Chaeyoung was singing Mina was looking around the room and see all the pictures that they had hanging from the ceiling and grabbed the rose that is on her bed.

" And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough"

Chaeyoung let go of Mina's hand as she grabbed the ring inside her pocket and opened it as she knelt down while singing the next line.

"I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me"

After Chae sang the line an instrumental played for the bridge to the next line so Chaeyoung took this time to asked Mina again "Will you marry me, Mina?" She asked Mina looked at Chaeyoung eyes while tears are dropping from her eyes "yes Chae, I will marry you" She replied. Chaeyoung smiled widely as she slipped the ring on Mina's finger and it fits perfectly. She kissed Mina passionately and her started singing again while holding Mina's hand.

"How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life"

Chae held Mina's face

"You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough"

"I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me"

Chae kissed Mina shortly and smiled

"And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you, girl I have you
So get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be
Better, better
The day when I say"

"I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me"

Chaeyoung finished singing and the gang cheered. Chae looked at Mina's eyes full of love and happiness as she slowly pulled Mina into a deep passionate and full of love kissed and Mina did too. The gang were still cheering at the background as they let go "I love you" Chaeyoung said and caress Mina's face "I love you too" Mina replied and giggled as she kissed Chaeyoung cheeks. They both hugged each other as the gang congratulated them.