31

*Third Person's POV*

Chaeyoung let her tears fall down as she reads the last page of Mina's diary as she closed the book she cried even louder because of the pain, the pain of losing your love one, the pain of losing someone you value the most. She laid down on her sides as she hugged Mina's favorite penguin plushie and Mina's picture frame. She cried and cried remembering all the things she did before Mina died.

*Flashback: a week before Mina died*

*Chaeyoung's POV*

I waited for Mina to wake up before I leave while waiting I texted Nayeon unnie to come so she could take care of Mina while I'm gone. I turned my phone off and just admired my beautiful girlfriend face her moles, her beautiful eyes, her pinkish and soft lips that I could kiss anytime I want to and its even more beautiful as the sunshine hits her face. Nayeon unnie arrived and I told her that don't tell Mina a thing about where I'm going and she just nodded I wake Mina up by kissing her forehead, nose, cheeks and her soft lips. She woke up happily and she kissed me back I told her that I'm going somewhere and she just pouted I really love this girl so I kissed her again to make that pout go away and took my leave.

I contacted Jihyo unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie to go with me to the mall and gladly they agreed. I headed to the mall first and bought 2 Caramel Macchiato for me and Jeongyeon Unnie and 1 Caffé Americano for Jihyo unnie. They texted me that they're already at the mall I replied that I'm at starbucks. I saw them walking towards me and sit infront of me I gave them their drinks and waited for them to finished.

We walked around the mall and entered every jewelry store to find the perfect ring for my lovely soon to be wife we walked for hours trying to find the perfect ring and on the last store we found it, a silver ring with a diamond in it which is reflecting the light of the room.

I asked Jihyo unnie opinion about the ring and she told me it's beautiful and perfect and I also asked Jeongyeon unnie opinion and she said the same things. The reason I called Jihyo unnie to come because she have the same size as Mina. I asked her to try the ring on and it fits perfectly a tear escaped my eye and wiped it off. I bought the ring and put it inside my purse. We called for a taxi to go to the hospital because it's getting late and I don't want Mina to be worried about me we got there earlier than we expected because there is no traffic. We got to the elavator and oress the 5th floor as the elavator door opened we hurriedly go left and stand infront of Mina's door

*Room 503:Myoui Mina

I knocked 3 times before entering while Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie followed we saw that Nayeon is currently asleep and Mina is just playing some games on her phone the two decided to wake up Nayeon and bid their goodbyes. I walked straight to Mina and kissed her she said that she was worried because its getting late she was about to nag at me again but I kiss her passionately to stop from nagging me.

*End of Flashback*

*Third Person's POV*

Chae keep hugging the plushie and Mina's picture as she remembered the day when she bought Mina's engagement ring. While crying she slowly drifted off to sleep.