26

So today is the 2nd anniversary of Sana unnie and Tzuyu and they really celebrated it here with us just like what they said last week. While they're gone the gang came early so they could set up the room with balloons and set up the food at the table on the wall there's a balloon letters which spelled "Happy 2nd Anniversary" with pictures of satzu around it they laid some petals on the floor I asked them who's plan was this and they said it was Tzuyu I didn't know that tall giant have some extreme sweetness in her we barely saw her be sweet to Sana. Jihyo unnie received a text from Tzuyu saying that they're near so she turned the lights off while everybody hid except for me because I was laying in bed. The door openes revealing the could but Tzuyu closed the door immediately so it would be dark I tried to hold my laughter when Sana screamed so I won't ruined the surprised. Tzuyu turn the lights on and Sana was surprised and tears started to fall when she saw the room full of balloons and she saw the gang on the wall standing while holding some balloons she turned to Tzuyu and kissed her I told them to get some room and they just laughed. Chae came up to me and just kissed me I asked her what was that for and she just said I love you I smiled and kissed her and I said I love you too. I could see how happy she is while looking at me. I hope that happiness won't fade away.

-Hoping Myoui Mina