16

My parents are going back to Japan now they took care of me very well for the last 2 weeks together with my girlfriend I hugged them for the last time cause I will not see them for a long time again the other members goes with them only Chaeyoung stayed. I asked her why is she doing all of this? why is she staying here with me? You could've just find any other girl out there but you are here staying with me. Why? While tears are flowing out of me eyes. She stared straight into my eyes with full of love and answered that She truly loves me and that she's doing this because she know that there's a little chance I could survive and she wants me to fight together with her she won't find any other girls because I'm already enough she sees me as her future wife, a future mother to our kid and she loves me only and only me. She kissed me passionately and lovingly I could feel how her mouth move slowly as she is kissing me I could taste her strawberry flavored lipstick. I kissed her back with equal feelings full of love I pulled her head so we can deepen our kiss. She pulled back and just hugged for the rest of the night. I hope we can stay like this forever no problem, no toxicity, no anything just us loving each other.

-Hoping Myoui Mina