24

Jihyo unnie barged in our room earlier saying that she needed Chaeyoung for a moment I told her she can but why does she need to barged in like a police and scared us she could've just knocked jeez. They really took their time I think they were out for almost an hour and they came back with the rest of the gang with Chaeyoung smiling wildly at me which I found it weird but I didn't mind it too much though and oh boy she really got clingy and cheesy to me the whole day she keep throwing some punchlines that would either make me laugh or make me blush and make my heart jump crazily I wonder what happened to this cub. I catch somethings up with the gang though Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie celebrated their 2nd anniversary yesterday and I congratulated them, Sana unnie and Tzuyu on the other hand will celebrate their 22nd monthsary next week I also congratulated them and they said that they will celebrate it here in my room and I just smiled as a response and hugged both of them, Dahmo on the other hand was just goofing around and Jihyo unnie is just in the corner looking at us, she saw me looking at her and she just smiled and waved and the day passes so quickly. I hope Chae and I could celebrate our 2nd anniversary.

-Hoping Myoui Mina