Chapter 27: A. M. C.

I already had a few drinks but I could already feel a slight buzz. The girls and I were around the couch outside having a conversation. They were pretty surprised to see me and Amanda walked in together earlier. Most especially, Claire who didn't expect her sister to come early.

Somehow, I felt the urge to pee. I whispered to Amanda about where to find a restroom and she instructed me to go past the kitchen and turn right. The second room would be the restroom so I excused myself and went my way. After doing my business, I got back into the seats only to see a bottle in the middle and the shot glasses that were filled were on the side.

Why do we have to play this bloody game?! I raised a brow at Amanda who just shrugged at me and quickly pulled me beside her. Blame it on my poor eyesight that I didn't notice that a certain pair of green eyes was sitting beside me.

"Hey Sam" Aphrodite greeted me with a small smile. I greeted her back with one and I immediately identified her boyfriend who was glaring at me. I just shrugged him off and listened to the mechanics of the game which was explained by Claire.

"I guess you know the rules of spin the bottle, right?" she asked as everyone of us nodded. "The difference will be is that everytime you skip the dare or won't tell the truth, another shot will be added just like a multiplier, and it will continue to pile up until you can't" she smirked. Oh my gosh, I looked at Ally pretty worriedly because I know my limit compared to hers.

"Let's just get it on" Ally said as she took the bottle, immediately spinning the bottle which landed on Rose.

"Dare. I wouldn't dare to say truth if you're the one who will be asking" she said folding her arms. Then, Ally dared Rose to dance on top of the beer pong table and shout 'let's party!'. Rose huffed in annoyance as she stood up from her seat and went on top of the beer pong table doing Ally's dare. There were some people got a video of her while we laughed at our seat. Running back, she glared at Ally for making the dare.

Three rounds later, everyone was already tipsy but not yet drunk. The bottle was pointed at me for 4 times much to my dismay. Twice for both. I drank twice during the dare but when I asked for a truth which made by Hailey. I drank the shot because she asked the recent embarassing moment I had and which was with Amanda, who was stiffling a laugh.

I heard Rose whispered to Cathy since she was spinning the bottle. When the two of them smirked at me, I know that it would definitely land on me. I asked her for a dare since I was getting pretty confident, probably the alcohol talking.

"I dare you to make out with the prettiest girl for you in this room" Cathy looked at me drunkily with a smirk.

My body started to feel the effects of the alcohol. I looked around but I know there are two that I really find pretty and both of them are sitting beside me. My instincts kicked in as I grabbed the face of the woman to my right. Feeling her soft lips on mine, I felt an arm wrapped around my neck as I could hear them hollering. I could see a flash on my side knowing one of them is recording it, probably to tease us. The scent of roses and alcohol filled my nostrils.

The two of us stopped when air was almost out of our lungs. I sat back on my sit with a smirk and looked at the woman beside me. Eyes turned a darker shade, red lips swollen from making out, and face flushed. I heard someone excused and felt that the woman to my left stood up with her boyfriend.

"Okay everybody! It seems like we have a winner" Rose smirked at me which made me roll my eyes at her.

Everyone got off to our seats to dance. I saw Claire went up to the dj and whispered something on his ears and nodded. Amanda was standing beside me when we saw the dj took the microphone.