Prologue

It's quite surprising to see yourself falling in love with somebody else. Most especially, that person that you fell in love with is the one that you used to hate the most. Take note: USED TO.

Oh well! That's what a saying says... "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES."

This is Sam Michaela Thompson, and this is my story.

7th of May, the day I was born. I was only 7. When my parents, Christian and Annabeth, died in a car accident and I was the only survivor. It was during the cold night of November.

The only thing that reminds me of that accident was the big scar on my left shoulder caused by the flame. As a kid, I was traumatized. Every time I see burning cars, I would stand frozen, breathing unevenly, and especially shake uncontrollably. I admit that I do love cars but not the ones burning.

After that accident, everything went in a snap. The adopting parents of my mother adopted me, should I say my 'grandma.' Even mom is an American, she was adopted by the Japanese couple ever since she was a baby. Probably making her citizenship to a Japanese.

Chiyo Nakamura is my grandma's name. Her biological daughter, Rin, thought of the idea of adopting me since my father's relative didn't want to. She was the one who took care of me during those traumatizing years. Despite that she was studying Engineering in Boston as a scholar, she managed to take care of both of us. With her high IQ and talented mind, she doesn't have a problem with her studies. The funny thing is that she even dragged me to go there with her.

Wanna know what I'm doing there? You probably think that I would slack around, right? Hahaha. Of course, you would! But the thing is that the professor would hand me a whiteboard marker and let me do anything on the board. Amazing right?

I looked at what the professor was doing, and I didn't realize that I was already solving a college-level example. Let's just simply that I'm a total chubby cheek nerd. I can't blame the chubby cheeks, though, because Rin feeds me a lot. #FoodIsLife

Back in school, I was continued to enroll in my current grade because of my exceptional talent. My grandma wants me to live normally. Wanna know why? Because my parents were controlling a multibillion company when they were still alive.

Back to the topic. Nine years old, I was reenrolled to a school in LA. Since I'm an ugly chubby cheek nerd, I got picked on a lot by my classmates. Every time I took out my 'advanced' book, the class bully would always go near me.

"Hey, dork! What are you reading?" a girl with raven black hair asks as she picks up my book. "It's high school algebra," I replied as I stood up. "Give it back," I added as I tried to reach for it.

As usual for being a short kid, it really has some disadvantages. She raised the book on her highest reach, saying, "Kids like us shouldn't read books like this. We're too young for that.". "B-but..." I muttered. "Where are you going?" she asked as she tries to block me from getting the book. " Let me get my book!" I answered as I tried to make my way through her. "No can do!" as she pushes me back and her friends blocking the way and started to vandalize the book.

As she pushed me further, I accidentally grabbed her collar, and both fell on the floor with her on top. What a klutz am I right? "Ah! My head hurts", I groaned as I held my bumped head. As I arched my back and leaned on my elbows to support my weight, to my surprise, she was blushing beet red while holding her lips. She immediately stood up and ran outside, leaving her friends behind.

After that event was the thing that I didn't expect, her minions beat the crap out of me. When Rin found out what happened, she decided to have me homeschooled.

A/N: Hey! It's my first time writing a gxg. I hope you can keep up with me if you feel bored. I am still trying to wake up my imaginative mind. If you think if I have grammatical errors, please comment. Still a newbie here >_<.
Comment down if this part is quite interesting for you. To+

 boost my confidence and continue updating this story.

P.S: edited