"Hi, Tae."

"Here. That's pork tonkatsu, your favorite." Taehyung flashed his boxy smile. If Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach, it's definitely not his fault.

"Oh, thank you but really, you don't have to do this Tae."

"I know... but I want to."

There was a momentary silence before Taehyung said his goodbye just like what he does every night.

"W-What? You're leaving again? Where are you going?"

This was the first time Taehyung heard Jimin ask a question. He usually would just say his gratitude followed by a text, so this is pretty new to him. It feels nice, he thought.

"I'm going home so you can enjoy your food."

"What? No. Stay."

"You want me to stay?" Taehyung asked tentatively. He's not sure if he really heard Jimin or is his exhausted brain playing tricks on him especially when he had daydreamed of this too often but his ex-boyfriend doesn't have to know.

Jimin only nods while his eyes are fixed on the ground.

"But..."

Before Taehyung can raise another question, he was cut off by Jimin instantaneously.

"I thought you're trying to woo me?" Jimin asked with lips forming a pout, glassy puppy eyes, and just dangerously cute, Taehyung almost cooed.

"Well, I thought I already am. Am I not?" Taehyung retorts and he wanted to facepalm himself for sounding so stupid.

"This thing you're doing... this just reminds me of a food delivery app! What are you? Foodpanda? Kyochon Delivery? Seriously, Tae." Jimin pouted again, disappointments are reflecting undeniably with his adorable beakie that makes Taehyung's heart expand about ten times its size.

"Do you want me to... I mean are you -"

Jimin cut him off sounding frustrated and relieved at the same time if that was even possible.

"Yes, Tae. Goddamn it. Stay and eat with me. You always buy food that's way too much for one person"

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle from his ex-boyfriend's whining. His cuteness was just a lot for this world, it's unfair. He doesn't understand how someone can be this adorable, seriously it's getting problematic.

"Okay. Let's eat?"

Stepping inside Jimin's apartment, sober feels nostalgic. Memories suddenly came rushing through him remembering the fun times they had together and even the bad ones. It looked similar to how it was, the only difference is the absence of their polaroid pictures that were collaged artistically on the wall. God, how he missed this.

He sat quietly observing Jimin while transferring the takeaway to a plate, not realizing that he zoned out from his thoughts and was just lost from the domesticity of the events and of course, Jimin's ungodly beauty.

"Tae? Hello?"

Taehyung was taken back to earth by Jimin's voice straight from dreamland.

"Did you just zone out on me? Am I boring you?" Jimin asked looking offended and Taehyung wanted to slap himself from being so overly whipped that his mind does stupid things.

"What? No! I was just appreciating how cute you are, okay? Like, yeah, dude. What's new? God. I sound so stupidly stupid what the hell."

Jimin gave an unamused look towards the other before making a deride."That's too much stupid in a single sentence, Tae."