She was perfection

Think about it first

Disclaimer: so I don't own this... @firstflier does tho, on FanFiction.Net is where u can find themmmmm.
(Also comment what type of one shots you want to read and I'll find some xx)

She was perfection; twirling, dancing, laughing brightly as she spun in the snow in her tiny little shoes that would, no doubt, be ruined by the layer of snow that coated the ground. He laughed at her childlike joy, but her smile was infectious and he found himself watching her with a grin that hurt his cheeks. Her gloriously red hair was coming loose from the bun she'd thrown it up into earlier in the day. She turned to him and he felt his heart pound wildly against his ribcage at the sight of her beaming smile. She skipped closer, effortless in her grace, and looked up at him, eyes bright and twinkling, her long eyelashes catching snowflakes as they fell, enchanting him all over again. Her cheeks were tinged a pretty pink as the cold began to seep into her bones and the scarf he bought her for Christmas was unwinding from around her neck.

She had never looked so beautiful to him.

The wind nipped at him and tugged at his heavy cloak even as she slipped her hands onto his chest to warm her numb fingers. He must be lovesick if he was letting her steal his body heat for herself. His glasses slid down the bridge of his nose as he gazed down at her adoringly. The hand on his chest grabbed at his shirt, fisting it as she drew so close that their noses grazed and he felt his breath hitch.

"When are you just going to kiss me, James?"

And then she had fused her lips to his and he almost forgot how to stand. His hands curled around her waist, one under her coat, determined to draw her even closer. She could steal all his body heat if she wanted it; he was completely and utterly hers. She pulled away from him, his clutching fingers reluctant to release her, and did another spin in the snow. He stared after her incredulously; she couldn't just kiss him like that then dance off.

She came to an abrupt stop when a snowball smashed against the back of her head. Slowly, ever so slowly, she spun on her heel, her skirt lifting enough that he could spot the top of the stockings she was wearing and he blushed bright red as she glared at him.

"You are going to pay for that one, Potter."

"Make me, Evans."

She launched herself at him, knowing that he would catch her, and fell easily into his embrace. He chuckled as he only stumbled slightly with the force of her weight being thrown against him. His hands settled naturally at her waist and he closed his eyes in anticipation as she leaned upwards towards him. His fingers flexed unconsciously as he felt her breath wash over his parted lips. When her arms settled around his neck he fought to hold back a sigh.

"Gotcha." She whispered close to his ear and he barely contained a shiver. His mind did not process what she said until he felt the snowball sneaking down the collar of his shirt, the ice already melting to trickle wetly down his neck and back, sliding along the bones in his spine. He shuddered involuntarily and, in his moment of weakness, she managed to pull away, laughter ringing brightly in the winter air as she sprinted away from him.

"Evans, you minx!" He yelled and waded through the snow after her, following the beacon of her red hair and the musical sound of her laughter