Chapter 35 - THE END

Start from the beginning

I walked inside the bathroom and of course, she was there, sitting while the water was running. The water was hot, so hot that the bathroom was full of steam. Sighing, I turned the cold water on to regulate it, making it warm.

I bit my lip, watching her as she scratches her eyes.

That damn bench.

"I didn't fall asleep," she said, "I was waiting for it to warm up."

I nodded, humming as a reply. I've been with Asha for three years now and before then, I was with her for almost two years. We've been together so many times that one would think I was used to the sight of Asha's naked body by now but I wasn't.

Every single time, without fail, whenever I see Asha's naked body, my cheeks warm-up and my throat gets dry. There was a tingly sensation at the pit of my stomach, a sudden need to be closer to her.

My heart skipped a beat when my eyes finally met hers, there was a hint of a smirk on her lips.

"You need to shower," I said, my voice hoarse.

"Have you showered?" She asked me, biting the side of her lower lip as she made her way to me. My heart was beating so fast one would think this was the first time we do this. "I don't think you've showered."

"We're going to be late." I swallowed hard, her wet hand began to play with the waistband of my pyjama. "You need to hurry."

"And you need to shower," she nodded to herself, ignoring my comment. She knew perfectly well what she was doing to me and she even found it funny how easy it was for her to just... hypnotise me. She leaned in closer, her bare chest was against me. "And we need to save up water. Help the planet."

"You're so full of shit, Greenworld," I groaned, playfully rolling my eyes.

We both knew the moment her body touched mine that I was done for. Pushing her inside the shower, I removed my pyjamas and threw them over the shower's door.

She laughed at me, laughed at the effect she had on me.

Annoyed and very turned on, I decided that two can play that game.

I pressed my bare chest against her, the water hitting my back as I began to trail kisses down her neck, right where she liked it. My fingers began to trail up and down her thigh, getting close to where she wanted but never really making contact. She pushed her legs open, telling me what she wanted as her lips found mine.

In any other occasion, I would've given her what she wanted but I didn't want to. Not yet.

"I thought you said we needed to hurry." She moaned when I moved two fingers down her body, dangerously close to the area where she wanted me closer. Her eyes snapped open and met mine, I loved the way her eyes got slightly warmer whenever we were in heated moments, the way she bit her lip as if she couldn't wait anymore to kiss me.

"I thought you said we were going to shower," I whispered, smirking when I let my hand travel up her thigh.

"I thought you said we were going to cut the bullshit—" Without a warning, I slid a finger between her legs, making her eyes shut close.

She threw her head back when I began to move my fingers slowly in circular motions, teasingly. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her, her breast pressed against my own. Her body felt warm against mine. I loved it when we were like this and she'd always pull me closer to her. It felt like she wanted every single inch of her body to be pressed against mine, and the urgency in which she did it, it was— like needed to feel me.

She moaned my name when she liked what I was doing and I knew she wanted more and I wanted to tease her but I wanted to please her more. I moved my hand away, ignoring the glare she sent my way, I wrapped her legs around my hip and I sat on the built-in bench, the warm water hitting her back and splashing on my body.