28. Avoiding

Ellie- it hurts brook

Brooklyn- I know, it will be okay, are you okay for coming to tour?

Ellie- yeah, I'm not missing it

Brooklyn- you don't have to go, I can stay here with you if you'd like

Ellie- you can't do that brook

Brooklyn- yes I can, what I said last night, was true. I'd do anything for you

Ellie- thank you Brooklyn

I gave him a hug and went to the bathroom to have a shower. After, I got dressed. I avoided rye all day, to be fair I didn't see him.
It was time to leave for the airport, I was still sad but I was fine. It was 4pm, the plane was leaving at 6pm. It takes only 30 minutes to get to the airport. We still had the van with us. We travelled in that with David still, we were hiring a van in Ireland.
I brought my bags down stairs and headed outside, the sun was setting and it was pretty cold, I had a blanket with me. When I reached the van, I saw rye, he was sad, he didn't seem it but I knew he was. I tried not to look at him but I felt him gazing at me. I gave David the bags and then I got in the van. I sat at the back with Andy. The others were sitting on the four seats, with Robbie and David at the front. Rye was the opposite side of where I was sitting, so I had a clear view of him. Great.

Andy- freezing in here isn't it? *laughs*

Sonny- it is pretty cold

Jack- well the windows and the door has been open

We all laugh, then I take my blanket and wrap it around me and Andy. He tried to make a funny moment, so there wasn't awkward tension.
For the whole ride. Rye didn't say much, he was in his phone a lot. Andy told me earlier what happened with rye today. I felt a little bad that I overreacted, I though he did stuff with her, guess I was wrong unless he isn't saying something. I trust him on that.
When we got to the airport it was pretty dark, and very cold. We parked up, got our things and headed into the airport, Andy checked us all in. Then we sat down in a waiting area. I sat in between Brooklyn and Andy. Rye sat opposite me, with sonny and jack. Robbie and David were getting some things somewhere.
I was just sitting, scrolling through social media, then i felt a bit thirsty.

Ellie- I'm going to get a drink,

Andy- alright,

Brooklyn- I'll come, I need to find a toilet, I'm dying for a pee

Ellie- anyone else what a drink?

Andy- could I have a water please

Sonny- and me please

Ellie- yeah

The rest of the boys didn't want anything, so I left my bag close to Andy, and then we were on our way.

Brooklyn- Jesus, sorry I needed to get away, the tension between you and rye jeez

Ellie- I know, I needed to as well. It's so awkward

We both headed to a shop, I brought a hot drink and some waters. Brooklyn went to find a toilet. After a little while, we went back. I started taking pictures with the boys, well Andy and Brooklyn. Every time I laughed, rye just stared at me. After a little bit, we headed onto the plane. Andy sat by the window, I sat next to him and Brooklyn sat the other side of me. Rye and sonny were next to us, the other side of the pathway and jack, David and Robbie were behind us. It only took about an hour and a half to get to Dublin. When we were ready for take off, I held andy and brooks hand, I hated it, but once we were in the air I was fine.

Brooklyn- are you cold?

Ellie- a little bit.

Brooklyn- where's your blanket?

Ellie- it's in the bag

Brooklyn- oh, well here

He took off his jumper,

Brooklyn- here

Ellie- thank you

I leaned in and whispered

Ellie- I won't wear it, but I'll keep it on me, as ryes there

Brooklyn- that's cool

I smiled at him, Andy was asleep, he had a sleep mask on his eyes and was leaning against the wall next to him. I leaned in Brooklyn's shoulder once I'd put his hoodie around me. Then I fell asleep