11. Jealousy

Ellie- what? You can't open the door?

Brooklyn- I literally can't

Ellie- let me see

I went past Brooklyn, it was a tight squeeze, i felt his warm body on mine, as much as I wanted to have another eye contact session, I needed to get out of here, it was too hot. I looked up and down the door and pushed it a few times and nothing, Brooklyn looked out the window to see if anyone was there but there wasn't.
Brooklyn leaned against the shelves, almost sitting down.

Ellie- we should text one of the boys

Brooklyn- yeah we should, I'll do it now. *texts sonny* I wanted to ask, if you want, would you like to go out with me one day? Not as a date or anything, well I mean if you want it to be a date then sure but you know as...

Ellie- *giggles* I'd love to. *pause*
hey I'm getting some things delivered tomorrow, do you want to come round and help me? If you want to, I'm really not good with building things.

Brooklyn- yeah of course, I'd love to help. Is Christian working?

Ellie- yeah, he's working 12 pm until 11pm, really long hours, but once he comes home he goes straight to bed, I don't really see him much, but it's only for a week,

Brooklyn- so your on your own, if your not with us

Ellie- yep

Ryes PoV
We were looking around, wondering where the other two were, I didn't think they'd be this long. i felt this way... I feel protective of her, I want to be with her all the time, yes I admit it since day 1 I've liked her, and everyday it's growing, stronger. I didn't like the thought of Ellie and Brooklyn together alone, it made me a little jealous, of course it did, loads of people get jealous when they're crush is with another person. I've seen the way brook looks at her and I wondered if he likes her too, I mean why wouldn't you? She's absolutely beautiful, she should be treated like a queen. I also wondered if she felt the same about me, or Brooklyn, or maybe both of us, if she liked us both and we both liked her? No that won't happen, I can't let that happen. Selfish I know. But I have to be with her.

Robbie- RYE!

I snapped out of thought and looked at Robbie and sonny who was staring at me

Rye- sorry I was thinking, whats are we buying?

Sonny- Ellie and Brooklyn are stuck in a shed

He laughed when he said it, my heart started beating faster and faster, this feeling is jealousy, why couldn't I be in a shed with her? Why did it have to be Brooklyn? I didn't find it funny but I laughed anyway to make it seem like I didn't care, but hell I did, it also hurt. This feeling for her has just times itself. It grew massively

Rye- they're stuck in a shed?

Sonny- yeah Brooklyn just told me that they were playing hide and seek in the sheds and they got locked in a small shed together. Come on we need to find them

I followed them, almost fast walking. Small? Together? That just heated me up inside why am I feeling this, I hate this feeling of weakness. I wanted to be a hero, I just wanted to rip the shed door open pick her up bridal style and carry her away, somewhere private. But that would be a bit too much and I know I should keep that to my mind, for now.