22. Best friends

*a few weeks later*
It's been an amazing experience! Being on tour with the boys. I've met loads of amazing fans, I've had hardly any hate, been on a lot of tea pages, the fans are assuming me and rye are together, and they're right. I've grown so much more closer to the boys. Andy and sonny are like best friends to me, Jack is my cooking buddy, we always cook together. Me, Alex and Conner always joke around making funny edits, harper and Robbie are my shopping buddies, me and rye, well you could say that we have slept together once or twice... our relationship is the best, although there is still that thought of Brooklyn. And with that comes Brooklyn, we are very close, if I'm not with rye, I'm probably with Brooklyn.

The day after tomorrow is the Dublin show, the last show. I'm sad it's ending, but it's been absolutely extraordinary! My career is growing, I'm getting my own fans, I'm creating covers all the time, with Andy's musical help.

At the moment (17th October 2019, 8:49pm)
I'm leaving Christians home, to go to the boys, I'm spending the night there, then tomorrow, we're getting a flight to Ireland. It going to be long, but I couldn't wait.
I walk up the the boys' door and ring the doorbell. Jack opens it, He looked very nervous

Jack- hey el

Ellie- jack, you okay?

Jack- yeah I'm okay, just a bit confused

Ellie- why?

Sonny- ryes gone somewhere, he said he's not coming back until tomorrow morning, we don't know what he's doing, he just left

Jack- he told us not to worry.

Ellie- oh, I'll text him, see what he's doing

*20 minutes before*