Chapter Twelve

Miles awoke to Flora gently shaking him, groaning he sat up and smiled at her. "How are you feeling Miles?" Flora asked slightly worried for Miles. "I'm alright Flora, I had a good sleep since I cuddled you last night. I mean you are no Athena but at least you were comfortable," Miles teased.

"Hmph Miles you are mean, but how are you going to get rid of the people that took you away from Athena?" Flora asked while crossing her arms. 

"My sweet, cute little sister don't worry about that. I want you to worry about picking your dolls because if you don't I might pick out some ugly ones for you," Miles taunted. Flora gasped, "You wouldn't dare Miles." Miles smirked, "You sure you want to test me?"

"Ugh fine Miles, I will choose but don't think I forgot about you possibly killing two people. I may be younger but I'm not stupid Miles. I-I just want you to be careful, I love you a lot and I'm scared that you could get hurt," Flora said while wrapping her arms around Miles. 

"You are related to me Flora that's why you're so smart, I taught you well. But, I will be fine Flora I won't get hurt have you seen these muscles?" Miles laughed while flexing his non-existent muscles.

Giggling at Miles's antics Flora hugged Miles while kissing his cheek lovingly. "Miles I love you okay so eat breakfast and go kick some butt," Flora said while pushing Miles off the bed and running out the door. 

Miles shook his head at Flora and got up from the floor and went into the bathroom. After shutting the door, he looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw a sad person staring right back at him.

Looking in the mirror he saw his flaws, he put his fingers where he had dark circles underneath his eyes. He touched his lips gently tracing it and smiled knowing that Athena has touched her lips with his. 

Then his smile dropped he wondered why Athena was with him and how could she love a monster like him. He was told no one could ever love him that he was doomed to be by himself all his life.

"Athena doesn't really love you she will soon leave just how your parents did." Quint said." Shut up Quint, Athena would never leave me she told me she loves me. So, stop putting doubts in my head and leave me the fuck alone." Miles shouted and he took a deep breath. 

But he still had a tiny bit of doubt, what if Athena left him and never came back. It would torture him and he felt guilty that he even thought that.

But how can he not think that everyone besides Flora doesn't make the effort to get to know him? In school, they all think he is a spoiled kid who thinks that he can act the way he wants to. 

Yet, they can't see behind the mask that he puts, they don't see how broken he is. How pathetic he is but then he met Athena the light of his life. She didn't care that he gave attitude and returned it back.

He was glad that she challenged him in every way and oh how he loved how pure she is. He loved that she was untouched by any male and that she is only touched by him. 

Miles looked at his reflection and smirked, "It's time to pay a visit to Mr.Smith and Mrs.Hill hm the pain that they will receive." He ran a hand down his face and ruffled his hair and did his business.

Minutes later he walked out into the hallway dressed in a red long-sleeved shirt, with black jeans paired with white high-tops.