Chapter Seven

Quint closed and locked the door as we entered Mile's room. He threw me on the bed and I bounced lightly on the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and patted a space next to him, indicating he wanted me to sit near him. 

I shook my head and went closer to the headboard who knows what he would do to me. He snarled before saying, " Athena come here before I force you and I'm different from Miles I would hurt you without even thinking of your feelings. So don't test my patience before you regret it." 

I just stayed still too afraid to move closer but thought of different scenarios that could happen and decided to listen. I didn't want to be one of those typical girls who don't listen to their capturer and face worse punishments like being beaten and tortured. 

I scooted closer to Quint until I was next to him so I put my guard up just in case if he tried anything. He just smirked and pulled me on his lap and I started to struggle and he put his lips on my neck and bit me hard. 

I whimpered in pain not expecting him to bite me on my neck. "Are you a vampire? Is that why you bit me? Are you going to drink my blood?" I questioned after firing question after question to him. He just ignored me and started giving me hickeys on my neck very roughly. 

 Each time he would give me one he would put more pressure and more force that would cause me to whimper in pain. 

"Quint I thought you were going to tell me who you are to Miles?" I muttered as he forcefully turned my head to give him more room to leave hickeys. He put his head up and started laughing maniacally, "Oh Athena you shouldn't trust everything that comes out of my mouth." 

Quint smirked while wrapping his hand around my neck and squeezing it till I couldn't breathe. He still had his hand around my neck as he brought my face to his and traced his tongue over my lips as I was gasping for air. 

He released some pressure on my neck and smashed his lips to mine and slipped his tongue in my mouth and moaned. I tried to remove his hand from my neck but it wouldn't budge. So I started punching and slapping his hand hard but that just caused him to tighten his hand even more. 

I started to feel light-headed the more Quint decided to keep choking me. "Quint let me go," I gasped out. "Mhm no your neck is too pretty not to be choked," Quint said as he ran his tongue down my neck. 

That caused me to shiver in disgust, "I'm surprised that Miles has not fucked you yet and choke you while he is slamming in and out of you. Maybe I should have sex with you before he does. Hmm, I even bet that you are a virgin, just thinking of being inside you makes me shiver in anticipation." Quint moaned out and he released his hand from my neck and I gasped for air. 

He lifted my head before smirking while stroking my cheek, "I guess Miles is back because I feel him fighting me trying to take his body over. I will let him take over for now, but I'm going to be back. And sooner or later I'm going to be inside of you, so goodbye darling for now." 

He roughly kissed me on my lips before looking into my eyes and smirking. I didn't realize before that Miles or Quint's eyes is very dark with a red rim around the pupil. Then I saw how his eyes changed to a dark brown color and saw his facial expression contort into a confused one. 

He looked around confusingly before his eyes met mine and roamed around my body to see if I had any injury. Then he noticed I had handprints and hickeys around my neck and he put his hand near my neck but looked into my eyes asking for permission to touch me and I nodded. He caressed my neck, "Did Quint do this to you, Athena?" Miles questioned.  

I nodded because it hurt to speak, Miles let out a sigh of anger. "Ugh, I can't believe he did this to you. I should've fought harder over my mind then maybe he wouldn't have hurt you like that." Miles said as a tear slipped out of his eye. 

I lifted my hand to wipe away his tear, "Miles it's alright he didn't hurt me too much so you don't have to worry. I'm more worried about you though, like how does this Quint guy know you? And how did he know my name?" I said as I grimaced while talking.

 Miles held my hand that was on his cheek, "I don't know how Quint knows you but I know him because when he was alive he influenced me to stay out late and drink with him at the pub that was located by the mansion. And we would come home late and Mrs. Grose would tell me to hurry up to my room while she had a talk with Quint. I knew Mrs. Grose didn't like Quint that much but I didn't see a problem with it until he met Ms. Jessel. Quint grew obsessed with Ms. Jessel and he ended up raping her and choked her till she passed out. He kept doing that to her that she tried running away but he killed her before she could make it out the gate. He threw her body in the lake and then he killed himself." 

"How do you know that Miles?" I asked him. "He showed me how he killed and raped her by showing me his memories," Miles sobbed out. He put his head on my shoulder and I pulled him closer to me as he sobbed. 

I kissed the top of his said and let him cry his heart out, who knows what Quint made him see and do. "Athena what else did Quint do because I don't think he just gave you that and left," Miles said as he lifted his head and gazed into my eyes. I turned my head away from him and tried getting Quint's words out of my head but couldn't. 

Miles turned my face and kissed my cheek while encouraging me to tell him what happened. "It's kind of long story so we are going to be here a while," I said, but Miles just shrugged his shoulders. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then he told me he was going to come back and that he was going to be inside of me. Actually he kept saying stuff about my body and that he was surprised that you didn't have sex with me yet. He told me if he would do it he would do it rough and choke me while doing it. And he roughly kissed, bit and licked my neck claiming me as his I guess." I said as I turned my neck to show him what Quint did to me.

  He examined me and growled, "If Quint was here I would've murdered him for touching you and claiming you when I'm supposed to do that. I'm going to have to fight him harder so he can't take control of my body and I have to figure out how to get rid of him. I hate the thought of him claiming you and saying how much he wants to be inside you. I'm the only one who is supposed to do that to you. I'm yours right Athena?" Miles looked at me with love and adoration in his eyes that I couldn't control what came out of my mouth next. 

"Yes Miles I am yours and I'm only for you and no one else," I smiled. Miles smashed his lips to mine and moaned in my mouth as he grabbed a fistful of my hair. 

*Hello my fellow readers

*Hello my fellow readers. It is I the author I hope you guys like this chapter I tried my best. But holy crap I have 700 views!!! I was really happy when I saw that so I thank you guys for reading my story. Have a wonderful day or night wherever you are. And stay safe with your family. I love you all so goodbye:)))*