Chapter Four

Sighing so loudly as I'm walking down the stairs, I head to the kitchen to eat breakfast one last time with my parents. "Athena honey I have made French toast your favorite come sit down," mom said.

 I hurriedly sat down and dug into my French toast, "Athena slow down before you choke, I don't want to attend your funeral early," dad joked. "Ha-ha very funny dad I won't die just yet I need to become rich and famous first," I smirked. 

Dad snorted then started having a coughing fit so mom patted his back hard, while I was laughing my butt off. "Dad I think you are the one who would have a funeral early with you choking on your coffee. Now I need to get ready because I must go to hell for four months," I dramatically sighed.

"Okay Athena hurry up Miles will be here soon so- "a loud beeping noise interrupted my mom from saying anything else. I groaned, "Ugh mom tell Miles I am not done yet I need to get changed." 

"Okay calm down I will tell him just go get ready," mom said. I shoved my chair out and ran upstairs to get changed. I slipped on my long-sleeved shirt and as I was grabbing my red jean dress, I heard the door open. 

I turned around thinking it was my mom but was shocked to see Miles standing there in his usual red sweater. I covered myself with the dress, but it wasn't working, "Miles get out I'm changing." "Nah I don't think so I like the view, if you could just turn around, I could enjoy the view," he winked.

I blushed and looked around to find an object to throw at Miles. I found a shoe nearby and threw it at Miles as hard as I could. 

Sadly, he dodged it and locked the door with both of us inside. He was smirking and started walking towards me slowly almost like how a predator does to their prey. Gulping, I started backing away but stopped because I can't show him how nervous I am. 

I tightly grabbed the dress, so it won't expose my waist down, I don't need to flash him my woman parts. Miles grabbed my hand that was holding the dress and squeezed till I gasped in pain causing me to drop the dress. He scanned my legs up to my face and licked his lips. I was lucky that I had a shirt on so he couldn't see my breast.

Miles pushed me against the wall and put his hand on my thigh. He started trailing his hand higher until I pushed him away.  "Miles get out I need to change if my dad finds you in here it's your funeral. Now get out," I growled out.

 "Athena when you do that it just makes me want to take you against the wall. But fine I will go if you kiss me on my lips and not on my cheek," Miles smirked. "No Miles I will not kiss you now get out," I said as I was pushing him but he wouldn't budge. 

He puckered his lips and moved his face closer but, I shoved his face away from mine. "Athena just kiss me and I will get out don't make me angry because you wouldn't want to repeat last time. We could do that or if you want we could just go further if you know what I mean," Miles winked while biting his lip. 

"Ugh Miles stop I need to get changed or we will be arriving late and I want to get settled in early. But fine I will kiss you," I sighed. I pulled his head down so it is leveled with mine and kissed his lips. 

I guess it wasn't enough for Miles because he grabbed a fistful of my hair and put his other hand on my waist and tugged me closer. I moaned into his mouth and tugged on his curls which emitted a groan from him. 

We continued our little makeout session for a couple of minutes until I remembered that we needed oxygen.  I broke the kiss and gasped for breath while Miles laid his head on my neck.