Chapter 6

The sound of an alarm clock beamed the whole room, waking Haerin from her deep sleep. The girl opened her eyes and yawned as the sun beamed on her face.

The girl smiled thinking it was another day for her, thanking the heavens. The comfortable feeling of the king sized bed made her jolt up in realization that she's still at his house.

The alarm clock still ringing, she took the initiative to check the time, quarter to seven.

Getting out of bed, she fixed the bed neatly and took her phone exiting the room.

Not knowing where to go, she quickly went to knock on Haechan's room since he's the only one who knows the way.

"Haechan! Open up!" The girl knocked for the umpteenth time getting stressed because the boy isn't answering.

"If you won't open it, I will." Haerin sighed and waited for merely ten seconds waiting for the door to open.

Silence.

"Alright! I'm coming in." The girl beamed and twisted the door knob as she made her way on Haechan's room.

His room was dark even at the morning. The black curtain on the window shading the sunlight.

"Haechan! Wake up... I want to go home."

A groan left Haechan's lips and changed his sleeping position, clearly ignoring the girl.

"Hey, i need to see my aunt. Please."

Haerin pleaded light heartedly as she poke Haechan's shoulder covered by the blankets, only his face was shown.

"Haechan~~~~~"

Haerin whined as the boy kept on ignoring her, making her grit her teeth in annoyance.

A creak sound was filled in the room as the door opened, revealing Jeno.

In shock, the girl stood up straight and fixed her hair, gazing up at the boy who is looking on a pile of papers as her heart started beating fast.

"Good morning sir. This is the evid- Haerin?"

Jeno squinted his eyes at the girl and rushed to her, placing the papers on the table near him.

"Are you okay!? Did he do something to you!?"

Jeno snarled as he started checking her up and down, looking for scratches or bruises.

"Um... No?"

"Are you sure?"

"Mentally yeah.. but physically... nah." Haerin joked and followed Jeno's eyes still eyeing her.

"Why are you asking tho?" Haerin asked Jeno and he sighed feeling relieved that she's not hurt.

"You're the first girl to ever enter this room, you know?"

The boy whispered while looking at his sound asleep boss.

"So what?"

Jeno scoffed, not believing that she's even asking such an obvious question.

"No one can ever come in this room, except for me. If someone comes here but not me, they'll die."

The boy whispered at the girl as he pretended to slice his neck and the girl laughed, not believing the boy.

"Dude, i just took a shower here last night."

"YOU WHAT!?"

A groan was heard beside the two, leaving them speechless. They both looked back and saw a half naked Haechan sitting on his bed while rubbing his eyes. His hair is a mess and his face turned red by the heat it absorbed.

Haerin widened her eyes at the sight of Haechan half naked but got used to it anyways.

Jeno gasped dramatically and covered the eyes of the girl next to him, pleading that she won't be killed for seeing his body.

The girl scoffed and slapped his hands away only for him to bring it back.

"Hey, I saw his body already. Its not like I'll drool because of him."

Haerin laughed and pulled his hands away. Her gaze met with Haechan's sleepy and cold ones. She gulped at the sight of his morning figure, almost drooling.

"I thought you won't drool because me?"

Haechan mocked, his voice hoarse as he just woke up. He laughed at the sight of the girl wiping her imaginary drool as she looked down at her slippers.

"Good morning sir." 

Jeno deadpanned to cover up for the flushed girl beside him. Haechan only nodded and stood up, heading towards his bathroom as he closed the door behind him.

"Whew. Good thing you didn't get killed."

Jeno sighed in relief while clutching his chest and Haerin scoffed at his statement.

"Why would he kill me for seeing his body? It's not like I'll rape him or something."

"You're really bold, huh?"

"I know. Thanks." Haerin smiled at Jeno still standing straight.

"Wait. What do you mean you took a shower here?"

"Oh. He told me there's only one bathroom at this side of mansion."

Jeno started laughing and clutched his stomach, making fun of the girl.

"What?"

"And you believed him?"

"Well, of course since he's the owner."

"Just to clarify, there are five bathrooms in this side of mansion and there are three on the other side."

Haerin's jaw dropped and at the exact moment, the bathroom door opened, revealing Haechan still half naked but his hair is now fixed as he patted his face with towel.

"You!"

Haerin yelled and clenched her fist, calming herself as she thought that she might be killed if he strangled him now.

"Nothing. I hope you enjoyed your time in your bathroom." The girl emphasized the word bathroom which made Haechan laugh as he knew what she was talking about.

"Oh that."

...