Chapter 4

"You're the boss!?"

Haechan smirked when he got to her and eyed his mansion.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Y-you! You rule men that are like, thirty years older than you!? Unbelievable." Haerin scoffed and eyed the house again not believing that a young adult would own it.

She looked at Jeno still not believing and He sighed before nodding, indicating that Haechan is the boss.

"Since you'll be sleeping at a billionaire's house, you should at least be thankful." Haechan rolled his eyes at the sight of them both and motioned Jeno to leave them. The said boy did what he was told and left the house.

A car engine was heard outside the house as Jeno went to his room, which is on the other side of the mansion using his car to park at the garage.

The place was huge, more than a hundred of people could fit. She was indeed impressed.

"So you, own all of these?"

Haerin asked still clutching the phone box on her hand, as her gaze never left the walls of the house.

"Yeah. Pass your thesis, or you'll fail." Haechan pointed at the phone box and realization hit the girl.

"OH MY GOSH! I need to pass it now!" The girl shouted and sat on the floor since she didn't want her poor dirty self to sit on a rich man's couch.

Haerin opened the box, nervous as it was her first time to have such an expensive phone. The girl scratched her head and looked at the phone confused.

"Um... What's an Apple ID?" Haechan groaned in frustration and sat on the couch near her motioning her to sit next to him as he patted the seat beside him.

Haerin stood up and dusted her clothes, afraid that she would leave dust marks on the clean white couch.

She sat beside him, giving a slight distance so they won't touch each other. Haechan took the phone from her hands and started to operate the iphone.

The girl was beyond impressed by how quick and elegant his fingers move.

"What's your full name?" Haechan asked, his gaze still on the phone as the girl sat up straight by the sudden question.

"W-why? I shouldn't give you that." The girl shook her head and Haechan scoffed, averting his gaze on her.

"It's for your phone. Or do you want me to name your phone Lee Donghyuck?" The girl jolted as blood rushed through her cheeks and ears, embarrassed and whispered something that he did not hear.

"Park Haerin." Haechan nodded and started to type on her phone and teaches the girl what to do or what to type when some questions appeared.

"Thanks." Haerin gave a smile to Haechan but he remained blank as he gave her phone to her.

She logged on her email account and she realized that she haven't done her thesis yet since it's on her other phone.

She groaned and tears were threatening to fall off her eyes at the thought of her failing and not graduating.

She got exactly forty minutes before she could pass the thesis, but it was no use. The thesis have hundreds of pages and she cant do it again.

"Why the fuck are you crying again!?" Haechan groaned at the sight of the girl crying as she clenched the phone on her hand. She looked up at Haechan as rage filled her up.

"You! You broke my phone! How am i gonna pass my thesis now!?"

"I bought you a brand ne-"

"No! I need my old phone back. I-i... My thesis.... No." She calmed herself and sat on the floor as she couldn't think of anything at this point.

"Just sleep." Haechan whispered still sitting on the couch, giving no fuck about the pitiful girl. The girl looked up and shook her head, as she started typing on her phone.

"I'm gonna make a new one." She started typing faster as tears continued to fall on her eyes.

She's poor, she needs to graduate.

"Sleep." Haechan stood up and motioned her to follow him but Haerin shook her head still sitting in the ground as she typed aggressively on her phone.

Haechan groaned for the umpteenth time and went to the girl, grabbing both her arms and stood her up.

Haerin stopped typing and looked at Haechan shocked at what he did. Haechan rolled his eyes and dragged the girl upstairs, heading to a room.

"Sleep now. Give me your phone."

"But my thesi-"

"I'll handle it. I'm sure you'd pass them on time." He nodded at the girl as the girl hesitated before giving her phone to him. The boy left her at the big room which she guessed as her bedroom for the night.

As Haechan got out of her room, he quickly dialed someone on his phone while clutching the other phone on his left hand.

"Mark, give me a thesis in thirty minutes." He ended the call before earning a reply and went on his room which is quite far from hers.

It was cozy, navy blue walls and white ceiling with a simple chandelier hung, books on the shelf and a closet near the nightstand beside her bed and a walk in closet with a mirror. It was unbelievable that she would be sleeping at a billionaire's house.

Haerin walked on the mirror and saw a bruise in her arm, which was caused by the man that grabbed her earlier. The scenes at the store came to her and she shut her eyes, trying to forget the dreadful scene.

"I need to take a shower." Haerin took a step forward and realized that, she doesn't have any clothes with her. No toothbrush, no towel, no hairbrush.... Nothing.

The girl gulped and exited her room, knocking on every single door that she would encounter. It was the third door but it was still empty.

The house was so huge that she nearly got lost still walking on the second floor.

"Last door."

Haerin mumbled to herself before knocking on the door. It stayed silent for a while so she knocked again, but still no reply.

She sighed and opened the door revealing Haechan with a damp hair, almost naked as his towel was the only one to cover his lower body.

Eyes widened and mouth agape, she squealed and closed the door saying sorry multiple times.

Haerin stood behind the door, frozen as the picture of his figure kept on going through her mind.

Hot.

Haechan chuckled deeply at the sight of the girl being flushed by his body. He wore his pajamas, not a matching one, more like a white loose shirt with a pair of sleeping shorts.

He damped his hair with towel and hung it on his closet, as he went outside his room, only to see the girl frozen and red as a tomato.

...