Chapter 19

"Oiii Donghyuck! What brought you here?"

Mark quickly gave Haechan a handshake and brought him at the kitchen where all the 127 members were.

The members were a bit shocked on why Haechan suddenly appeared but they greeted him anyways.

"Where's Jeno?" Doyoung blurted noticing that he wasn't with Jeno which was a little weird for them.

Haechan and Jeno were always together wherever he went so it was a bit suspicious for them to notice that Jeno isn't with Haechan.

"Guarding Haerin." Haechan bluntly said, clearly not in the mood to talk.

He didn't even know why he went at their headquarter. He thought that maybe talking to his hyungs would ease his mind.

"So that girl, do you like her?"

"Pfft. Me? Like her? No." Haechan scoffed at Taeyong's question and the older just shrugged knowing that their talk won't go anywhere.

"Why are you here tho?" Johnny popped out of nowhere, wearing an apron with a pan on his right hand containing the pancakes that he burnt.

"Why, can't I be here?" Haechan sat on one of the chairs at the kitchen, an eyebrow cocked at Johnny.

"Hey I'm older you know."

"Yeah, I know."

They all stared at Haechan, worry lingering them since it's the first time he had that attitude towards them.

Taeyong sighed before stuffing another pancake on his mouth, knowing that Haechan wouldn't tell them anything not unless he wanted to.

Following their leader's gesture, the 127 members also ate their food, leaving Haechan with his own world.

...

"Okay 1...2...3..."

Groans and screams were heard inside the room as the two kept on training together nonstop.

Haerin just finished training on shooting targets.

She's not literally finished but Jeno felt that she might use all their bullets for training because of her poor skills.

They were practicing her strength by the punching bag and Jeno is not having a good time watching her.

Panting, Haerin kicked and punched the punching bag wanting to rip it apart to show her strength.

"More!" Jeno yelled obviously not satisfied by her moves.

Haerin yelled before punching the bag stronger making it swing back and forth before plopping herself on the ground.

Pulse increased and breath hitching, Haerin kept herself motivated, seeing Jeno's stare that was obviously disappointed to her.

"I thought you want to be in the gang?"

"I do."

"Then what was that? I told you I won't go easy."

Jeno rubbed his temples before calming himself realizing that he's just a girl so her strength won't be as strong as him.

"We'll continue in 10 minutes." Jeno left her in the room, and she felt useless, looking at her dirty hands and sweaty body.

She never thought that Jeno would be such a beast when it comes to training. Her head was spinning because of exhaustion yet she craved for more punching.

Standing up, she balanced herself first, blinking away the sweat that went in her eyes.

She stared at the punching bag which stayed in place, imagining it as the dead old spanish man that nearly killed her that night.

"I'll be kickin' like Bruce Lee."

A smirk formed on her lips before her right foot went upwards, kicking it like there was no tomorrow and she felt her leg sting, yet she couldn't care less.

She punched the bag endlessly until she felt the ropes loosening.

Her smirk turned wider and in one last kick, the bag fell flat on the floor, creating a loud thud as the sand inside flowed unto the ground.

"I- I did it! I ripped it apart I-"

"What?"

...