2.win or lose

" I'm going to kill him" jungkook yelled as he saw the documents send by Park hysuk.

"Calm down ! We can handle it and take our company back" taehyung patted him.

"Don't you hear hyung that sales dropped to almost 70% and the deadline is almost crossed " jungkook glanced at taehyung.

" Is there no way to save this company? " taehyung asked concerned.

"No hyung ! There is no way. The only way to secure some money is to just sell this company " jungkook signed.

"And you are going to sell this company to that bastard? "

"Yes hyung! Because no one is willing to buy this company "

" Then what will we do ? "

"I'll go back to work in my dad's company and you'll go to work in your father's company" jungkook stood up from his seat as he call her assistant to arrange the meeting with Park Glams company.

Just after 10 minutes she came to office and said " Mr. Park said that he can do meeting with you online"

"What is his problem?" Jungkook glanced at taehyung who stood besides him.

"He never did anything like this , I guess something happened." Taehyung said with wow expression.

"Whatever! Call jimin!" Jungkook said. "Tell him to leave that company we don't need him at there anymore. We already lost our company"

Jimin was one of the undercover employ of jungkook. He work in the Park glams and send information of Park glam to jungkook.

At his early 20s he wanted to become a spy but after continuous rejection from both private and government sectors he came to work with his friend .

The only reason of rejection was that he was way more attractive to be an undercover agent. No agency want a Hot Spy.

"Oh Hello Jiminie ! Bro how are you ?" Taehyung said making conversation way more formal " jungkook said that he'll sell his company to Park Glams so he want you to leave that place and come back to LA"

"I'm fine . How is my love ,jungkook? " jimin smilied at his own statement " Can you pit the phone on speaker so jungkook can also hear the conversation"

Taehyung did it. Jungkook started showing interest in the conversation and came toward taehyung.

"I already know about the loss , I was about to leave this place but something just happened " jimin said.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Park hysuk's daughter ran away?"

"What ? He had a daughter too? What's her name? " jungkook curiosity boosted.

"He has a daughter but nobody know who is she . she spent her whole life in Georgia"

"Hyung ! What is her name ?"

" I don't know her name?"

"None of hysuk's worker know her name." Jimin consciously panicked a bit " why are you interested in her?"

"Leave it hyung" jungkook signed " I just want to play with her a bit"

"Wow! Our baby grown up " jimin teased

" You know hyung , in the process of losing this company there were my faults too but that man, hysuk, didn't leave a single point to destroy my company, he use even my slightest mistake against me " jungkook explained " so , he is also have 50% share of destroying "