1. Let's run away

"Hello Rose! I was trying to call from the whole damn day" Y/n yelled as she received a phone call from her best friend rose " dumb head did you check your phone? "

"Uh.. Uh.. Yeah 34 miss calls . I'm sorry, I was busy " Rose sobbed.

"Hey hey hey ! Why are you crying my flower?" Y/n asked concerned.

"Uhha...uhha.. My dad.h ...he" Rose sobbed more intensely.

"Please Rosé ! Stop crying and tell me what's the matter "

"My dad...uh he set my marriage with an unknown person for the sake of his business uh.. Uh.. "

"What the hell? Did he asked you? "

"No..... I heard that the man who send the proposal said that my father will get a big project if he marry me with him"

"What ? Did he just trying to sold you like a thing "

"Ahhh... Uh...uh yesss... "

"Please dear stop crying. We will handle this matter "

"How?"

"He is your dad go ask him that you don't want to be sold like a cake"

"What do you mean cake? By the way I already said that , no matter what happen I won't marry him. "

"And?"

"He didn't even bother to listen to me"

"Is he your original dad? How can he do it without asking you , cake?"

"What the hell do you mean cake?"

"Because of your feminist voice. Whatever do you know who is he?"

"Yes ! His name is kai and he is the owner of company name glamorously and my father and he going to launch a brand after marriage. Uhh..uhh.."

"Please Rosé ! Stop crying. Tell me he is handsome?" Y/n jokes and tried to comfort her friend.

"Shut up ! Y/n. I'm dying and you are making stupid joke."

"Whatever! Say 'no' during vows. Then you can't marry . Simple"

"Ah.. You brat ! Stop joking. Oh why were you calling me ?"

"I was about asked that I want to stay at your home for few days but look like you are already homeless."

"Why? I mean why do you want to stay at my house."

"Because, ah , how can I tell you , ah?"

"Y/n stop pissing me off and tell me what's the matter?"

"As you know I'm a great designer"

"Oh yeah ! An unknown logo designer"

"Stop making fun of me , you jobless human. OK ! So my mom lost all her money at gambling and asking me for more money. And I rejected"

"And?"

"She bet me and lose me at the gambling table" y/n calmly said while dropping a hydrogen bomb on Rosé.

"What the hell? How can someone do this type of thing to her daughter ? "

"But she did"

"I thought that my father is the only fucking bastard but what your mother done is the worse" Rosé almost screamed.

"She lose me in the bet for one month only " y/n selflessly said.

"What do you mean?"

"It's mean I have to stay with those gambler for one month"

"Ahh! So that's why you want to stay at my house?" Rose conformed.

"Of course ! yes but now you are both jobless and homeless women" y/n mocked.

"Y/n aren't you sad?" Only concern was shown in her voice.

"Yeah ! I'm a bit. But instead of crying I'm thinking of doing something to save myself." Y/n replied .

It is clearly mentioned in her tone that she isn't the one who believe in begging for sympathies . Instead she believe on doing something for herself.

"Are you taunting me?" Rosé said.

"You are becoming smart my little flower." Y/n smiled a bit and that smiled was clearly felt by Rosé " because I don't want you to cry over difficulties. I want you to face those hardships. You spoiled rich kid. "

" I know that you want me to be strong , my love" Rosé giggled.

"I'm slapping you in my imagination."

Both laughed at y/n's statement.

"Let's run away" Rose's suggestion was seemed more like question rather than statement.

"Whatt didd youu justt saidd?" Y/n shocked.

"Never mind! It's nothing" Rosé replied.

"No, No, No, I'm proud of you " Y/n fake sobbed " I grow you very well my child , you are just like your umma . ah my baby "

" hahaha... You are so dramatic " Rosé said playfully.

"I'm wondering why my head can't hit with thus idea first?"

"It's because instead of chilling I'm thinking of doing something to save myself." Rosé mocked.

"Ah... Whatever... My own fox is growling at me..."

"I'm not fox"

"So, who you are ? a bitch."

"Stop it ! And tell me what to do?" Rosé said.

" I'm calming myself now because someone else is thinking instead "

"Y/nnn ahh" Rosé yelled.

"I'll do all the preparation of staying and food. And you will just save yourself , how much money do you have?"

"When will you stop saying those bitchy things? Well! I have 50k $ in my bank account. How much do you have."

"Well! I saved 40k$ from continues hard work of past 2 years"

"Oh damn ! Who is rich now?" Rosé mocked

"I'm still not rich but I'll be on my own one day. Did you tell your father about your university admission" y/n asked

"Not yet!"

"Very good .we are going to university next week in LA and don't you dare to tell your father .we will run away. Oh! On more thing, can you send me the picture of kai?"

"Why? Ok" Rosé said not being surprised a bit

"He is such a hottie . I really wanna rape him Rosé!" y/n licked her lips

"Shut up y/n!" Rosé rolled her eyes

"What?"

Just laughter can be heard on both sides of phone call.