20 | Brotherly Secrets |

After getting Niah dressed you begin to do her hair.

"It's a celebration, babe. You need to celebrate his life not cry about it being taken away." You say lofty as you massage her scalp.

"I don't want to celebrate his life, I want him back." She speaks crossing her arms.

You look up into the mirror that reflected us. You see the sadness in her eyes. You're hands make their way to her fluffy cheeks caressing them.

"Exsavior would want you to be happy. He'd want that bubbly smile to stay on your face." You comfort her.

Niah takes deep breathe as she looks down to the floor. She stands to her feet looking at herself in the mirror.

Niah's Outfit

"At least I look good

"At least I look good." She sniffles.

You laugh at her little grin.

"Hey! I knocked." A women voice sounds as we hear foot steps.

A huge smile spreads across Niah's face. Yep. It's Skylar.

Skylar walks into the huge bathroom doors creating us with a chill smile that her black painted lips created. You found you never looked right in black lipstick but it's working for her. Skylar dressing in a black outfit and black sandals. At least you know her favorite color.

Skylar's Outfit

"Hey, Y/n. I like your outfit." Skylar compliments as Niah wraps her arms around her.

"Thanks. I like yours a lot." You compliment back.

How are her boobs so perky?

"We should get going. I don't want to annoy Boss more than he already will be." Niah says slowly drifting towards the huge bathroom doors.

Oh right... Boss. He was so weird this morning and you've seen his brother Ethan more than you have your whole time being here. Speaking of that time work is probably getting worried with me. You need to start focusing on that tomorrow.