4 | Faded |

|9:23am| Your Room

As you sat on the floor doing stretches you look up to see the doorknob turning. You watch as the door slowly opens. There was a number of people it could have been but your guess was the lunch lady coming to collect your plate. You look down and continue to do your stretches.

"Why haven't you eaten?"

You look up to see the mysterious man again. You stare into his eyes then look back down. You had nothing to say to him.

"I don't like to be ignored." He says deepening his voice. It sends shivers down your spine making you shake.

"I don't like to be choked either. We both have our dislikes." You lowly snap back continuing to stretch.

He closes the door behind him. You watch his feet as they carry him to your bed. He sits at the edge.

"Feels like I'm sitting on a rock." he jokes.

"Even a rock is more comfortable." You joke back. You then feel your neck. You could still feel his hands there. You both go quiet for a while.

"You watched him do it and you did nothing." You say still looking down.

He stays silent.

"I don't know why I thought you were a good person," you say nervously.

"I don't owe you shit. You're lucky I'm giving you a bed to sleep on," he says getting angrier and angrier.

"If I was lucky I wouldn't be here..." you mumble with your head still bent towards the ground. He jets up and walks over to the door.

"Just eat your fucking food so I don't have to hide another dead body." he slightly yells opening the door and slamming it behind him.

Another? You stand to your feet and look down at the tray.

You suck up your pride and open the apple sauce. You at a piece of the sausage and then gagged as you looked down at the pancake.

What the fuck even is this?" you huff while pocking at it.

You roll your eyes and continue to down the apple sauce. It was the only thing that didn't make you want to throw up. After finishing you look up at the wall clock. It was only 10 o'clock and you had nothing to do with yourself. You feel yourself getting dizzy. You move the tray farther away from your bed and started to undo the covers. You get under the covers and lay your head on the pillow full of feathers. It was the only thing relaxing about sleeping. Your eyes get heavy and soon they close.

???;

Edna: She has eaten a bit of her food and is now asleep.

???: Thanks, Edna.

I take out my wallet and flip through the cash I had stored. I take a one hundred dollar bill between my two fingers and point it to her direction.

"Your welcome sir," she says taking the money into her hands and putting it into her uniform pocket. As I walk away from a wicked smile forms on my face. I can't wait until she finds out that the money is dirty. An I chuckle to myself I begin to walk down the long hallway. There, bosses office and rooms for enemies/and the main entrance from above. He ran a pretty cool organization but everything important was on the top floor. As I turn the corner unleashing the bright light I look at the room numbers as I pass.

"13....13," I mumble skimming down the hallway.

"Ahh, 13!" I say finally finding the room door. I twist the doorknob and slowly enter. As I open the door more and more I reveal a sleeping Y/n. Such a pretty name on such a pretty girl. Sucks that her personality is an ass. I slowly close the door behind me trying not to wake her.

Narrator;

You slowly wake up to feel hot breath on your neck. You slightly moan as you feel a hand massaging your clit.

Cathrine stop it..." you moan.

"You must have forgotten where you were," he whispers. Your eyes jet open as you realize that chilling voice. You raise your head up to see the same blue eyes that made your spine shake.

Y/n: Whaa-

???: We're going to finish what we started and this time there will be no getting away.

You try to lift your arms up and defend yourself but you couldn't seem to move them. As your eyes wander around the room with them blurring up from tears and stress you notice a red light blinking in the corner. You knew it was a camera, he was watching. He was watching this man take advantage of you and he was going to do nothing. Your eyes look back at the man's wicked face.

His lips make contact with your neck once again. His slimy tongue against your skin made your stomach ache. As your site becomes more and more faded you hear the door bust open.

"Take your hands off of her or I'll cut them off!" a voice you couldn't recognize screams as your eyes roll to the back of your head. You try to take control and stay awake but sleep overtakes you.

Word Count: 887