15 | Not A Want, A Need |

Niah;

As I walk over to her, sitting alone I see as she looks up at me. God, she probably remembers when I froze the last time I talked to her.

"Heyy, why aren't you out dancing?" I blurt out as quick as possible.

Skylar: Classical music isn't for me.

Niah: Me either. I just come here for the drinks.

She slightly smiles.

Skylar: Do I know you from somewhere?

Niah: I don't think so-

Skylar: You talked to me two other times. Well, not necessarily talked. More like stood there.

I cover my eyes with the back of my hand.

Niah: I was hoping you wouldn't remember that. You must think I'm a weirdo.

Skylar: Nah, I just thought it was funny. You know you're the only person that has tried to talk to me? Like ever besides boss.

I walk over to the seat next to her and sat down.

Niah: Why is that?

Skylar: I don't really know... I guess people find me intimidating because of my look.

Niah: I think you look pretty, not intimidating. Most people here all look the same. I can't tell anyone apart.

She laughs again. She had the cutest laugh.

Skylar: What made you decide to come over here and talk to me?

Niah: I finally have enough alcohal in my system to not freeze up when I go to speak.

Me and her continue to speak. She didn't give me a laid back vibe. It seems as if she didn't have that drink in her hand she'd be just like me. Shy.

Narrator;

You had finished washing your hands and walked out of the bathroom. As you made it into the hallway you noticed Grayson by the water fountain.

"Hey, you can't water it down!" you say sprinting up to him. As you make it up to him your trip over your own foot making you fall into his arms. He catches you and helps you back up.

"You're cheating!" you say getting angry.

Grayson: You are cute when you're mad.

He looks at you into your eyes with that smile that made you melt. You snap out of it.

Y/n: You're disqualified.

Grayson: I was thirsty.

"Clearly." you tease him.

You feel as his hands wrap around your lower waist, bringing you closer.

Gray: I never told you how good you looked in that dress.

You hear how his voice deepens. You look at his rosy pink lips. You get the urge to taste them. Feel them. He'd always give you sudden urges but you'd ignore them. The drinks had gotten to you. It was hard to ignore this urge. You slowly lifted your head up to his as your arms wrapped around his neck bringing him down to you. You look into his piercing eyes. It was more than an urge. More than a want. It was a need. You needed to taste his lips after waiting so long. You needed to feel his skin against yours after the endless dreams you've had doing so. You smash your lips into his as you kiss him with passion and desire. As you run your hands through his hair you feel his tongue run across your bottom lip demanding for entrance. You let him in. You both started to get hot as your breaths got heavier. You and him made your way to your room not breaking the kiss. You both had finally reached your room. You break the kiss for a second punching in the unlocking code. You grab his hands as you twist the doorknob letting you both in as you close the door behind you both realize who was in the room.

Grayson: What the fuck?!

Nikaya sat knocked out still tied to the chair. You left the ball early so you weren't surprised.

Y/n: Okay let me explain-

"Who even is this?!" he says cutting you off.

Y/n: When I was leaving your office I saw her running down the hall and she looked scared. One thing led to another and here we are.

Grayson: That story made zero sense.

Y/n: Just know it's Joes doing. I was trying to help.

Grayson: By tying her up?

Y/n: I had to make sure she didn't go anywhere or touch my things.

He sighs while rubbing his forehead.

Grayson: I guess you won the bet so just go lay in my room while I get her sent to the other rooms.

Y/n: She did nothing wrong. She's just scared. Those beds suck ass and what if Joe gets in there with her like he did with me. Just give her something to knock her out and let her stay in here.

He looks at you for a while.

"Okay..." he says feeling sorry for the girl.

You pull him into a hug.

Y/n: Thank you.

You pull away and slowly walk out of the room. You see as he pulls out his phone and begins to make a call. You close the door behind you as you. As you walk to Gray room you see Niah down the hall. You were about to scream hey but you notice it wasn't her room. You then see Skylar walk around the corner. They both emerge into Skylars room. A smile forms on your face. She did it. You twist Grays doorknob and walk into his room.

As you close the door you breathe in his scent. You unzip the back of your dress letting it fall off your shoulders, onto the ground. You take it and hang it on the back of his door. You grab one of his hoodies and slip it over your head. You turn his light off then walk over to the fan. As it starts to spend you start to undo the bed covers. You slip in feeling calm and relaxed.

13 Minutes Later

You hear the door silently open and close. A few minutes later you feel him climb into bed next to you.

"Well you got comfortable." he teases.

Y/n: How did you know I was awake?

Gray: I keep telling you, you snore.

You roll your eyes. You feel an arm wraps around your waist pulling you closer to him.

Gray: Goodnight.

Y/n: Night...

You snuggle in closer as he holds you. You felt a fuzzy feeling in your stomach every time he touched you, even if you both only touched fingertips. And that kiss... It was-

Grayson;

-amazing...

Word Count: 1077