19 | Why Are You Being Like This? |

Your eyes flutter open allowing the dry wind from the fan to blow into them. You sit up and look around trying to correlate your surroundings.

Grayson's room.

You look around the overly huge bed but see no sign of him. He must have left early, you thought. You look at the clock on Grayson's nightstand as 9:14 am mapped across the screen.

"Shit, breakfast!" you yelp as you roll out of bed.

You speed over to Graysons dresser and pull out a black hoodie.

"Who the hell doesn't hang their hoodies up?" You question to yourself as you laugh about his choice of placing. The natural sent he gives off immediately filters your nose. I'm the smell took you to what seems to be another place. A place where only the waterfall ad wind blowing could be heard. You snap out of your haze and slip one of his Grayson's striped pajama bottoms.

The hallway was dead silent. As if no one was on the top floor or the floor before that. You punch in your code which seemed to be someone's birthday.

4 5 9 6

May 5, 1996.

You felt as if you were insane for thinking that up. Really? Someone's birthday? You blow it off and subconsciously agree to not think about it again.

.....

After a hot shower, you throw on something comfortable to mope around all day in.

You needed to call your client and get everything back on track with your case

You needed to call your client and get everything back on track with your case. He's probably going nuts getting no returned phone calls from you. You couldn't recall the last time you had last been in your office. You figured you should go there tomorrow.

As you walked down the creepily silent hallways you make your way to the cafeteria. You begin to hear light chatter vastly calming your nerves. You walk in to see some but not many people. You spot a tall blonde haired man with his back turned making your heart flutter. After last night it seemed to be a new side of him. You noticed his opening up to you but he held you while he cried. Sure, given the circumstances most people would have cried but when he asked you to stay. The need for you. The desperation in his eyes. You had never felt so wanted by someone.

Sure there's Catherine but she's different. She was a different kind of love. One that you'd risk it all for but also one you'd risk.

You creep up behind Grayson unwanting him to turn around. The person he was talking to notices you. It apears to be Ethan. He looks away from you and back into his brothers eyes. You finally make you way to Grayson and wrap your arms around his waist leaning your head against his huge back.

"Why didn't you wake me?" you say softly.

He wiggles out of your grip giving you a lost expression. You then notice the eyes focused on you. Right. No public affection. Your cheeks heat immediately.