10 | Exsavior |

| 1:33 am | Your Room| 6th Floor|

You feel kisses on your neck. You imagine Cathrine but then think about Horny Joe. You jump up moving away.

Gray: What?

"Oh it's just you." you sigh. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

Gray: Umm what you want me to do.

Y/n: What?

Gray: No girl just lays naked in bed knowing a dude is going to come back unless she wants one thing.

"One, I didn't have any pajamas laid out for me and two I didn't think you'd come back." you say between chuckles.

He gets quiet for a second.

"Well this is awkward..." he mumbles.

"Aww someone has a little crush." you tease.

Gray: I don't do crushes. Consider that a service.

You continue to cackle.

Gray: Stop laughing.

You could tell he was embarrassed. He turns to his side and pulls the cover over him. You frown and lay down behind him. You press the tips of your fingers against his back. You slowly slide your hand over to his abs wrapping your arm around him.

Y/n: It's an honest mistake.

You feel as your breast press up against his back. Your forehead lays up against it as well. With every breathe you take, you breath in his scent. You move your arm and lay it on your stomach.

Gray: Why did you pull away?

He surprises you.

Y/n: I didn't want to make you feel weird.

He turns on his back.

Gray: Weird is me kissing all over you. I don't know what made me do that.

You wrap your arm back across his waist.

"It'd be weird if you didn't knowing you." you joke.

He lays his arm out for you to lay on. Everything felt good. It felt right.

|8:03am| Your Room| 6th Floor|

*Boom*

You jet up covering yourself with the blanket. You look over to your door to see Niah looking over at you with a concerned look her face. She then sees Gray asleep next to you. She gets confused.

Y/n: It's really not what you think.

Niah: Nevermind that- it's Exsavior.

Y/n: What happened?

Niah: He took some of the cronic from what we stole. We are trying to get him stabilized right now. Wake boss up and let him know.

Your heart begins to beat out of your chest s you panic. She closes the door. You look over at Gray fast asleep. You shake his arm. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at you.

"What's with the shaking?" he says rolling over.

Y/n: Exsavior took some cronic! They are trying to stabilize him.

Worry is plastered all over your face. He notices.

"I'll run to my room and grab you some clothes for you." he says rolling out of bed.

Y/n: People will see you.

Gray: I'll make an excuse.

He walks out of the door leaving you in your sheets.