1 | Late Night Run |

| 9:34 pm | New York, Prospect Park

As you ran down the damply lit pathway through the park garden you breathe in the humid air. It was a peaceful night and the moon shining bright. As you continued to jog along the path you here trees rustling in the wind. You soon sit on a dark green bench and begin to pull out your bottle of water. As your favorite song blasted through the headphones you get a call. You raise the phone up in front of your face.

Incoming Call From Cathrine

You roll your eyes and set your phone to the side of you. As you lower down your music you take deep breathes calming yourself.

Cathrine

"Baby, I'm sorry. She was nothing to me it's just you haven't really been home lately and I was feeling lonely...'

You grab your phone and quickly read the message. You feel your blood boiling as you continued to read. You clicked on the message and instantly replied.

Y/n: I haven't been home because I've been working! Something you just can't seem to get off your ass and do!

Cathrine: You know I got fired...

Y/n: Two years ago! I want you out of my house before I get back home.

Cathrine: Baby.... don't give up on us.

Y/n: I didn't give up on us, you did. Never contact me again.

You feel as a single tear runs down your cheek. You and Cathrine had been dating for 3 years. She was all you had since your coming out as bisexual made your family disgusted. Cathrine had many flaws but you gave up everything for her...if you left then you'd have no one. And that's who you had now... no one. You stand to your feet and wipe the falling tear from your eye. You tap your water up and set your phone back into your tight pockets. You step back onto the moonlit path and began to job again.

8 Minutes Later

As you started to slow down with deep breathes you get this uneasy feeling. As if someone's eyes were focused on you. You look around at the short trees with pink flowers growing from them. As your eyes focus on a dark area you feel as if you see something. You blow it off as if your mind was playing games on you. As you turn your head back to the path you feel something make an impact with your head. It was solid and made you fall onto the ground making you hit the ground instantly.

You feel your mind spinning in circles. The bitter taste in your mouth made you thirst for water. You slowly open your eyes, one by one revealing a dark room. You feel a hard bed under you making you arch your back in pain. You slowly raise up setting you hand on your head. You feel the wetness and move your hands in front of your face.

Y/n: Blood...

"Oh you're awake!" a deep, happy voice says making your head jet up in that direction. You see a dark-haired man. He had a stubble face and a cut on his cheek. He looked at you with a cricked smile. As he walks closer and closer to you, you see his wicked face. You back up to the hard beds' squicky headboard.

Y/n: What do you want?!

"Just to have some fun. Afterwards, I'll let you leave."

You heart pounds out of your chest.

Y/n: What if I don't want to have fun?

Your voice was shakey and you feel your cheeks burn.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding... I'm going to have fun whether you want to or not. You can choose to let this go by smoothly and leave after or fight with me about this... and stay."

He voice deepens. You see the evil in his eyes flourish and you begin to consider your options.

Y/n: I'll... I'll choose to have fun.

A smile appears on his face.

"Very smart choice."

As he walks closer and closer to you, you see him unbuttoning his shirt. Hot tears swell your eyes. You never thought you'd be in this predicament and even though he wasn't ugly, he was creepy as hell and scared the living shit out of you. He climbs onto the bed and hovers over you. You look into his blue eyes. Blue as the ocean and so beautiful. Beautiful eyes on a body with such a wicked personality. He begins to unbuckle his belt making your breaths paste. You didn't want this but you knew if you resisted it would happen anyway, just more painful. He gets his belt off and takes your hands.

"We- we can have fun without the belt, don't you think?" you say nervously and shaking.

"Sure we can... but it wouldn't be as fun."

He wraps the belt around your hands and put them above your head. You feel as his lips make contact with your skin. As he licked the crease in your neck you felt as though you wanted to through up. You feel as his free hands trail down into your jogging tights and rub the outer of your underwear. A tear falls from your eye as you scream "You don't want this" in your head. As he massages your heat from your panties as you think of ways to get out of the situation. You remember a movie scene that actually worked for the girl but you weren't sure it would work for you. You take the chance.

You relax all the muscles in your body. He raises up releasing his grip from the belt and placing it on side of your head.

"Wet Are we?" He says proudly.

A sly smile forms on your face. He feels around more like a confused expression forms on his face. He jerks his hand from your tights and looks at it.

"Did you-"

You take you tied hands that took the form of fist and smash into his face as hard as you could. You catch him not expecting it causing him to fall back, making him fall off of the bed. You roll out and stand onto your feet. You rush to the metal doors that he emerged from and twist the doorknob finding that it's locked. You twist the lock on the door and soon twist the doorknob again. As you yank the door open you hear him groan "you bitch" making your adrenaline increase. You bolt out of the door and down the dark hallway. As your feet carry you making you fly through the wind you hear large footsteps behind you.

"Get back here!" he screams running after you.

You increase your speed giving it everything you had. You knew that if he had caught you, you'd be in serious trouble. As you ran faster and faster you found yourself getting nowhere. You were soon in the pitch black. You saw nothing but heard everything. You felt as if you heard multiple footsteps that made you panic. Soon enough you crash into something.

Not a door, a person.

Word Count: 1180